[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want you to reply to this thread, anons. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I don't want you to reply to this thread, anons. I just want you to know. Communism destroyed my country and killed many intellectuals. Some, on the contrary, were communists, but they didn't live to see the regime that would destroy their motherland. Do not let yourselves be subverted.
>>
>>9288117
>he thinks that revolutions can be peaceful, even when you're trying to subverse something as antiquated as a feudal state

Those damn frenchmen and their bloody revolution, amirite?
>>
State capitalism is totally communism
>>
>>9288135
Are you suggesting that the French revolution was good? Millions of dead Frenchmen would disagree with you.
>>
>>9288154
>he wants to be a serf
>>
>>9288135
>a revolution is the same as a coup
The people didn't want this, my friend. It was the end of world war two, it was done by an outside force and inside traitors.

>>9288145
It's the same principle at different stages of an imaginary utopia, yes.
>>
>>9288164
You're still a serf
>>
>>9288164
I wouldn't be a serf, I would be a british and fuck you up. French faggots can't do a proper revolution, get your shit straight.
>>
>>9288171
What country are you talking about?
>>
>>9288183
Bulgaria.

>>9288164
You're still a serf, you just work for glory of the union now.
>>
>>9288172
Because the revolution wasn't radical enough. It never was about property.

>>9288178
>still caring about national feuds that are centuries old
You have no reason to hate frenchmen nowadays.

>>9288171
I may agree with you to be honest, it really depends on which country are you talking about.
>>
>>9288193
>bulgaria's communist period encompasses marxism as a whole

Eh, can I shittalk capitalism while taking Congo as the sole foundation of my argument? Can I shit on nationalism only because Nazism happened?

Study more, my friend.
>>
Set for what, exactly? Faggy, delusional projections of a future that will never come?

Consensus by COINTELPRO. What other radical freedoms can we hope for?
>>
>>9288204

Lazy cunt.
>>
>>9288207
J-just wait, maybe things will b-be fixed by improving the system :\
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.