[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think there's any chance he'll ever do one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (281KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 2048x1365px
do you think there's any chance he'll ever do one of these with 4chan? after that pepe video, i feel like anything's possible.
>>
Lol, no chance.
>>
>>9285788
Today's your lucky day Bucko ask away
>>
>>9285892
Hello I am from /r9k/ and /pol/. Our community /pol/ uses meme magic to influence politics. In the other community /r9k/ we share our feels and sort ourselves out by avoiding women (but not traps, they are okay because they have a feminine penis). In both these board we redpill each other (from the movie the Matrix: in other words we enlighten each other about the truth).

I was wondering what you think of these communities. What kind of archetypes are they? Do you believe in meme magic? What is your view on women and the Jewish?

Thanks.
>>
>>9285951
How the fuck did I get that reddit spacing
>>
Email him and ask.
>>
>>9285989
>invite Peterson to /lit/
>start harassing him on his videos
>sperg out all over the thread, piss bottles galore
>he makes his channel private
>Peterson fulfills the Katie archetype
>>
>>9285892
Did you know that 8pol is working on translating Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together? Would you read it the translation?
>>
i take it from that pic that im not first to notice he sounds like kermit
>>
hey peterson, come to this board of 20 retards all posting pictures of david foster wallace, they want to ask you a couple questions
>>
>post feet jordan pls - /lit/ 2017
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.