[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After 65 years of posting, it hit me. I was arguing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6061603.jpg (36KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
6061603.jpg
36KB, 360x433px
>After 65 years of posting, it hit me. I was arguing with teenagers the entire time...
>>
>>9283888
Ummm, it's kinda ageist to imply that arguing with teenagers is somehow supposed to be the punchline of the story... but checked xD
>>
>>9283888
I can't wait for the 100 year 4chan anniversary, but sadly I doubt I'll live to see it.

2053 would be the centennial, I'll probaby see that.
>>
>>9283899
>he thinks a centennial is 50 years
>>
where thru the look glass, folks
>>
>>9283897

I'm 100% certain the age demographic of 4chan is getting older with me. Kids don't come here as much as they used to, they prefer social networking. 4chan is going to become a retirement home site
>>
>>9284078
that feels really comfy, like having a site restricted to just your generation
>>
File: 1489202530980.png (344KB, 957x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489202530980.png
344KB, 957x678px
>>9283888

oldfag here

delet this please
>>
>>9284198
go to 7chan so that you can see what that sort of "comfy" graveyard really looks like.
>>
>>9284078
That does sound comfy, but I fear /pol/ is going to attract hordes of prepubescent edgelords who will overrun the site with "kek meme magic shareblue gtfo" and such. The type of person who parrots the words, but doesn't understand the culture that spawned them.
t. 18 years old
>>
>>9284078
this seems generally true, but i also think a board like /lit/ by the nature of its subject attracts an older crowd so our perception is a bit skewered. i'm sure there are still plenty of kiddies throughout this site.
>>
>>9284078
No. The most common age group is probably 14-18. Shitposting is a young man's game.
>>
>>9284211
>is going to
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.