[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's doing an ask me anything on /r/IAma at 7 pm EST What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
He's doing an ask me anything on /r/IAma at 7 pm EST

What's the best way to trigger him?
>>
>>9282484
Same way Sam Harris did, pointing out how his Jungian archtype bullshit has zero epistemological or even hermeneutic validity
>>
Tell him responsable is lame and that nihilism doens't mean lack of meaning and that he needs to sort himself out. Then start posting snuff pepes.
>>
Ask him about the frog as an archetype
>>
Tell him biological sex is a social construct
>>
who is this and what does he say

archetypes are the ish
>>
>>9282494
Was there a second "discussion" between these two? If so, what did it entail? Were either conquered?
Jung is fun to read and theorize about when dissecting friends intentions and their psychological issues but to base any moral system or truth off of his archetypes would be absurd.
>>
>>9282484
i think he's triggering you already
>>
Tell him morality, personal responsibility, the dominance hierarchy and everything else is a spook, that there's nothing worth caring about, that you should spend your life doing nothing, that suffering and striving are meaningless and lying to engineer the path of least resistance for yourself is the best way to go.

Should trigger an unhinged rant about pareto distributions of efficiency, the butterfly effect and "pathologizing your being". Have fun
>>
File: mfw.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
328KB, 800x778px
Ask him how he reconciles the fact he constantly uses articles and statistical data to back up his psychology beliefs yet when it comes to morality and epistemological truth, he thinks archetypes are better.

Ask him why he makes this blatant contradiction and whether he enjoys the masses of wealth he procured from being a hack fraud.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.