[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What did I like most about [book]? Well, uh, I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nbb3w3sRAC1s3nwfko1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbb3w3sRAC1s3nwfko1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>What did I like most about [book]? Well, uh, I really liked the prose.
>>
>>9282443
Legit.
>>
>>9282443
Why do all numales look like this? I pointed it out to my gf now she always laughs when I see them. Sometimes she spots them to hahahahahaha.
>>
>>9282458
>Why do all numales look like this?

Confirmation bias
>>
>>9282466
The generic chestpiece tattoo is a rite of passage in the society of numales.
>>
Well you asked him that question like a real troglodyte. Maybe he was making fun of your speak
>>
>>9282477
No it isn't
>>
>>9282458
What even is a "numale"?
>>
>>9282499
>>9282477
>>9282466
as is checking my sick dubs on 4chan
>>
>>9282504
Its the new version of Cuck
>>
>>9282504
A loose archetype of millennial men. Hard to define, but there are clear cases and I kind of 'I know one when I see one.'

Maybe the best I could put it is a young man who would use the word 'problematic' or wear a Ghostbusters T-shirt unironically.
>>
>>9282556
>Maybe the best I could put it is a young man who would use the word 'problematic' or wear a Ghostbusters T-shirt unironically.
Okay. And where does the guy in the OP say problematic or wear a Ghostbusters t-shirt?
>>
>>9282504
your diary desu
>>
>>9282458
you dont have a gf
>>
>>9282559
He doesn't, but he has a lot of the physical characteristics typical of the kind. Thick-rimmed classes, hair styled up, receding hairline, unconvincing beard. I take it that was what

>>9282458

was referring to.
>>
>>9282504
Basically it's a term made up by pol for skinnyfat guys with glasses and some kind of beard who think they look cool but generally come off as a twat and take everything really seriously. They probably are atheists and watch superhero films

I dont really have a problem with making fun of these types but the name is really annoying
>>
>>9282559
>where does the guy in the OP say problematic
In his facial expression
>>
>>9282572
What the fuck is a twat? Speak English
>>
>>9282566
>Thick-rimmed classes, hair styled up, receding hairline, unconvincing beard.
A few things.
1. Doesn't virtually everyone wear thick glasses and style their hair these days?
2. It's not really his fault his hairline looks like that.
3. What would be a convincing beard?
>>
>>9282597
>1. Doesn't virtually everyone wear thick glasses and style their hair these days?

I think it's fashionable to do those things, but part of the 'look' is the feeling the guy is trying to be fashionable, I guess.

>2. It's not really his fault his hairline looks like that.

I agree, but people make weird connections about balding and testosterone levels or something. I don't know.

>3. What would be a convincing beard?
Not sure. A good jaw? Well-trimmed?

It's not my term so I'm not going to try to defend it. But I've seen people using it a lot on /pol/ and that seems to be what they mean. It's kind of like 'blue hair' for young college-age woman. There's a cluster of physical characteristics that go along with certain personality traits / political views.
>>
File: Johny hates jazz.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Johny hates jazz.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>9282580
>this guy

>this thread
>>
>>9282597
To me its more of an observation of an entire pathology in millenials that people project onto a stereotypical image.
I think the best way to sum it up is an unconvincing attempt to portray oneself as classically masculine while having no substance to back it up
>>
>all these nu-males itt
>>
>>9282616
dis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.