[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you knew that you were going to be marooned on an island and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

if you knew that you were going to be marooned on an island and can only choose one /lit/ what would it be?
>>
Not this one for sure.
>>
>>9279421
kalevala
>>
>>9279427
Quality post
>>
>>9279430
Quality reply
>>
>>9279421
Infinite Jest
>>
The Holy Bible

King James Version 1611
>>
Treasure Island
>>
Kindle and a hand crank dynamo.
>>
>>9279421
Boy scout handbook
>>
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
>>
I wouldn't have time to read, I'd be busy building shelter, collecting food and water, and building a raft to get off the island. If I had to get a book I would take a navigational handbook with star charts, sea maps, etc.
>>
>>9279493
>>9279539
Either of these are right.
>>
i would bring a dictionary

any given books has some of the words

but with a dictionary, i would have them all at my disposal
>>
>>9279539
Ok dwight
>>
>>9279421
A book on how to survive on a dessert island
>>
>>9279907
just eat the dessert
>>
Probably the Odyssey for entertainment due to its varied episodes, and its theme of endurance in the face of adversity. But maybe I wouldn't pick it at all because it would remind me too much of my predicament, so I'm not totally sure about it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>9279421
I would recite Finnegans Wake aloud over and over until I had the whole thing memorized, and then I would walk around and say it to myself until all the puzzle pieces clicked and I achieved satori.
>>
>>9279421
Don Quijote.
>>
Minecraft recipe guide
>>
>>9279421
I already live in Australia.
>>
>>9279421
journey to the west
something really long I can read over and over again and have fun doing it
>>
>>9279421
The Fault in Our Stars, but preferably 23 of them.
>>
If I knew for sure I'd do something to get stuck on a desert island, I'd probably not do the thing that would make me get stuck on a desert island in a first place. No book needed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.