[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /lit/, I have decided to live the rest of my life in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Alright, /lit/, I have decided to live the rest of my life in the wilderness in order to become stronger, both mentally and physically. I've also decided that I've had enough from my life and the people around me.

What books should I take with me? I would prefer if you recommend practical books that will help me survive in the wilderness.
>>
SAS survival manual?
>>
>>9266863
You should really ask /out/. They would have the best information/advice.
>>
>>9266863
>I have decided to live the rest of my life in the wilderness in order to become stronger, both mentally and physically.
spoiler alert it isn't.
>>
File: 1489194299862.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1489194299862.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>9266863
>What books should I take with me? I would prefer if you recommend practical books that will help me survive in the wilderness.
If that's the case, give up now.
What's the fuckin point in reading books about surviving in the wilderness when you're already out there? Sounds to me like you're fucked from the start, you ought to know all that before-hand.
Why not just pack up a bunch of good books and go walk into the wilderness? Once you find a nice place to sit, maybe a little stump under the trees with a clear little mountain stream beside it, you can plop down and burn through your books until you starve to death.
Sounds like that was your plan anyways.
>>
File: 1484144191631.png (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484144191631.png
56KB, 960x720px
>>9266863
>both mentally and physically.
you talk like a beta. if you want to stop whining through pain, you do mediation, you not remain some pathetic hedonist who crave to be superman like any normie.
>>
Hey man, I lived out of my backpack for a little over a year. I didn't exclusively live in the wilderness, but I did spend a good bit of time out there. For practical literature I carried with me selected pages that I tore out of my boy scout handbook, and a book to help identify edible plants. I'd also always had one piece of literature that I'd carry around for fun, and when I was finished reading it I'd trade it in for another at a used book shop.

If you're serious about this, don't cut off all ties with your life and the people around you. The hermit/vagabond/whatever lifestyle you are trying to live sounds romantic and is easy to idealize, but it will wear you down and it's nice to know you have at least someone you can go back to.
>>
>>9266924
Is that a tapestry or a canvas? Also who did it? Also it is very pretty.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.