[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw neurotically detached and derealised, depressed and nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Satoko.png (106KB, 204x315px) Image search: [Google]
Satoko.png
106KB, 204x315px
>tfw neurotically detached and derealised, depressed and nervous with absolutely 0 libido or drive and constantly living in fear, diagnosed paranoid

>I also read mainly romantic German literature and philosophy

Is there a link here?
>>
>>9262086
Yea

Do you like Robert Walser?
>>
maybe, but I believe that you watching gook cartoons for girls a more plausible link
>>
>only vague feelings of the sublime
try going to war or getting sucked out to sea by a wave or climbing in thin air or skating on thin ice. you need to experience real abject awesome fear for your being. then read the romantics.
>>
Another promising young mind ruined by the Eternal German.

thanks novalis
>>
>>9262086
If you read German Romantic Lit than you know that the pomo phenomenon happened 150 years before the press releases. Have (you) read Tieck? Richter? Hoffmann? ..I personally don't see any connection other than the forgotten meme 'weltschmerz'. Perhaps youre just so inordinately dissatisfied with the way things are now that it's effecting you physico-mentally? If so, youre not alone. ...

>weird how music just comes to mind. been awhile since I've listened to the Replacements..
>>
literally read nee chee
>>
stop masturbating so much and get shit done, faggot.
>>
>>9262086
you also post anime

Diagnosis, autism. Please visit a doctor, time to start your Testosterone replacement therapy.
>>
>>9262189
Unironically this. Stop romanticising yourself and go for a hard run.
>>
>>9262168
How did you know I like Novalis... I'm also a huge Wagnerian, but hate Goethe's novels because they're too objective and naturalistic, which I can't relate to because I've never lived in the real world. I mainly like music in my periods of despair and weakness for vaguely Schopenhauerian contemplative reasons. Also NEET for mental illness reasons.

>>9262137
Stopped watching them years ago, and that picture is from a VN.

>>9262159
But that's how I had my first nervous breakdown, literally hyperventilated and was bedridden and had to go to hospital after that and haven't recovered since.

>>9262183
I first read Nietzsche when I was 13 (precocious young man and incredibly lonely) and still read him.

>>9262189
>>9262198
I read an incredible amount and my entire library is filled with densely annotated and cross referenced notations. My body is too frail and weak, skinny and pale, nauseous from my ailments to do much else. Aesthetic contemplation in the good times and metaphysical despair and terror in the worst times, this is my life.
>>
>>9262264
>But that's how I had my first nervous breakdown, literally hyperventilated and was bedridden and had to go to hospital after that and haven't recovered since.
sounds like you might need to js mill it.
>>
>>9262264
>How did you know I like Novalis

Because he's a German romantic poet?
>>
>>9262283
Fair enough. For philosophy I can only take Idealists seriously though. Especially Schelling's absolutely barbaric and primeval philosophy and Hegel.
>>
>>9262086
Its not the books buddy, its the anime.
>>
>>9262364
Quit ages ago.
>>
File: 1489730297472.jpg (120KB, 590x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489730297472.jpg
120KB, 590x720px
>>9262364
Anime and German romantics are empowering. The system of German Idealism has yet to be completed because its other half was located on a little xenophobic island nation.
>>
>>9262372
It all needs to go. Including reaction images.
>>
>>9262380
>left to right: Fichte, Schelling, Hegel
>>
>>9262402
Why do people like you post on 4chan in the first place?
>>
File: 1471276451305.gif (443KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471276451305.gif
443KB, 400x480px
I love anime!
>>
>>9262380
>>9262470
Please leave my thread.
>>
Hochgewölbte Blätterkronen,
Baldachine von Smaragd,
Kinder ihr aus fernen Zonen,
Saget mir, warum ihr klagt?

Schweigend neiget ihr die Zweige,
Malet Zeichen in die Luft,
Und der Leiden stummer Zeuge
Steiget aufwärts, süßer Duft.

Weit in sehnendem Verlangen
Breitet ihr die Arme aus,
Und umschlinget wahnbefangen
Öder Leere nicht'gen Graus.

Wohl, ich weiß es, arme Pflanze;
Ein Geschicke teilen wir,
Ob umstrahlt von Licht und Glanze,
Unsre Heimat ist nicht hier!

Und wie froh die Sonne scheidet
Von des Tages leerem Schein,
Hüllet der, der wahrhaft leidet,
Sich in Schweigens Dunkel ein.

Stille wird's, ein säuselnd Weben
Füllet bang den dunklen Raum:
Schwere Tropfen seh ich schweben
An der Blätter grünem Saum.
>>
File: 1439619473079.png (178KB, 476x453px) Image search: [Google]
1439619473079.png
178KB, 476x453px
>>9262520
No.
>>
>tfw contemplating God
>>
>>9262380
Me on the left.
>>
>>9262086
Rely on your friends and believe in miracles!

If you're really depressed then go to the doctor about it
Do you go to counseling or take medication?

Also read Umineko if you liked Higurashi
>>
>>9262462
they want the attention for disliking anime that they won't find in places where that's the norm
>>
>>9262380
stellar post
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.