[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sit in front of the computer staring at a blank word page

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>sit in front of the computer staring at a blank word page
>sweating and afraid to touch the keyboard
>my vision starts to blur
>write half a page
>it's embarrassing dogshit
>delete it and feel embarrassed for days afterwards
>still cringe at the memory months and years later

Every fucking time. And I'm just to stupid to learn to stop doing it.
>>
What about it is embarrassing?
>>
>>9261940
grow a pair
>>
nobody cares about you unless your hdot girl then i care give me your snapchat please
>>
>>9262209
Because my self esteem is non existent. Also probably because it's shit.
>>
>>9261940
Try thinking of something to write about before you sit your faggot ass in front of the keyboard.
>>
>>9262298
Post an example loser
if you don't have anything, stop deleting you shit because that's only detrimental to your progress since you won't have anything to look back upon
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1554x1662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1554x1662px
>>9261940
Usually the first draft is incredibly embarrassing and shitty. You don't think James Joyce, yes, JAMES JOYCE was embarrassed at his first draft of Ulysses?

There's a reason it's called a first draft. Get the substance down - edit later. Get the sand into buckets - build castles later.
>>
>>9262334
exactly.

Cram that pussy full of cum first, abortion later.
>>
>>9262323
this
>>
>>9261940
You need to get more drunk and then try.
>>
>>9261940
my writing is dogshit too. you have to learn to choke down the feeling of hating your own work. it's okay to feel that way, just don't act on it by deleting all your shit. you'll be glad that you kept it later as a reference point
>>
File: rms.jpg (131KB, 613x621px) Image search: [Google]
rms.jpg
131KB, 613x621px
>>9261940
>word

stop using proprietary software
>>
>>9262526
What drink would you recommend?
>>
>>9262531
whatever floats your boat

Hemingway liked whiskey
>>
>>9262531
Something brown. Preferably brandy.
>>
>>9262530
um y haha
>>
>>9262526

I would recommend getting drunk for about two weeks straight, then sleep for about a day, then try.
>>
>>9262529
What sort of things do you write, fampai?
>>
>>9261940
>sit in front of the computer staring at a blank notepad page
>write down brief character attributes for main and secondary characters
>write down very basic plot breakdown
>feel like i've accomplished something
>fuck off to play rocket league or something
>never touch document again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.