[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) Bestseller on Amazon 2)Ben shapiro said it was thorough 3)Political

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 27a9a6-20170313-reasons.jpg (63KB, 2000x1504px) Image search: [Google]
27a9a6-20170313-reasons.jpg
63KB, 2000x1504px
1) Bestseller on Amazon
2)Ben shapiro said it was thorough
3)Political insightful.
>>
it's been done time and time again the 'haha this book is empty lmao because get it there are no reasons? hhaha'. I don't understand why people are acting this time like it's an original joke/ that it's actually funny
>>
File: grid-cell-31834-1489175072-28.jpg (13KB, 203x307px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-31834-1489175072-28.jpg
13KB, 203x307px
>>9260427

Because its relevant to this time period, Democrats are already angry that Trump one and this book is just kicking a dying man in the nutsack that's why its funny its post modern cynical humour.

The Democrats also brought their own version a few weeks later.
>>
>>9260421
The amazon reviews are pathetic.
>>
File: Ego-and-His-Own-Stirner.jpg (19KB, 242x354px) Image search: [Google]
Ego-and-His-Own-Stirner.jpg
19KB, 242x354px
>>9260421
>>9260435
this book is better than yours
>>
>>9260421
This is maybe, actually, not literature. In a literal sense of the term.
>>
>Not being a centrist.
>>
>>9260435
>that Trump one
>>
>>9260421

Why is american democracy so fucking shitty and hyperbelligerent?
>>
File: political discourse.jpg (62KB, 585x787px) Image search: [Google]
political discourse.jpg
62KB, 585x787px
XD
>>
Is this the 4'33'' of literature?
>>
What party would represent my interests best if I moved to America? I am a Christian from Europe.
>>
>>9261155
Neither, they both just represent Goldman Sachs in the end of the day. Just vote for the smartest candidate in your constituency and hope for the best
>>
>>9261155
Probably the Democrats but it may depend on where you live. The Republicans are petty reactionaries or psychopaths who venerate wealth and disregard the inherent value of human life. While I disagree with many Democrat leaders they approach the world in a way that I can relate to. The GOP has become completely unmoored from reality.

Here's a good V.S. Naipaul essay on the 1984 Republican convention. Keep in mind that Naipaul is considered a conservative author and was often called the new Joseph Conrad for his views on colonialism. His view was that American conservatives had become as intellectually vacant as the leftists that he despised during his prime years.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1984/10/25/among-the-republicans/
>>
>>9260421
Is this book considered postmodern?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.