[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i finally bit the bullet and am actually reading nietzsche.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2794.jpg (130KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
130KB, 640x457px
i finally bit the bullet and am actually reading nietzsche.
i find myself agreeing with him disturbingly often. should i just kms already?
>>
>>9258181

Nietzsche never wrote a false statement
>>
File: agates2.jpg (382KB, 865x623px) Image search: [Google]
agates2.jpg
382KB, 865x623px
Question as you read, but why in the world would you feel a need to kill yourself. Time does this already.
>>
philosophy is fucking dumb god damnit you faggots all fell for this stupid fucking meme it means nothing it has nothing behind it but platitudes it is the dumbest fucking thing on the planet fuck youp
>>
WHOA HE HATES WOMENS, LIKE ME!
AT LAST, A COMRADE SOUL WHO UNDERSTANDS, NOT LIKE YOU, MOM!
>>
>>9258384
And Nietzsche might agree, partially at least.
>>
>>9258384
Yikes
>>
>>9258400
>HE HATES WOMEN
did you have a stroke? nietzsche likes women.
>>
You should do the opposite
>>
>>9258400
Everytime Nietzsche or Schopenhauer are brought up someone always ends up going 'muh women.'

Are the female poster and on this board really this salty?
>>
>>9258460
it's not the female posters, it's the beta male posters who hope that people who read and write books agree with them.
>>
>>9258181
>i agree with one of the most well-known and influential philosophers in the western tradition

what an incredible surprise!
>>
>>9258426
Source?
>>
>>9258221
Does that mean that by living I am nessacarily killing myself?
>>
>>9258181
Why didn't you start with the Greeks?
>>
File: Bad penny.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Bad penny.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>9259245
Yeah. Some choose lung cancer, others risk a drunk driving accidents, or getting killed in battle.

Personally, I want to make it to triple digits, reading a good book by a rainy window.
>>
>>9259306
So would you then say that we have complete agency over the universe?
>>
>>9258181
> should i just kms already?
> /lit/ influences you this much
yes, maybe you should consider it
>>
>>9259399
No.
>>
>>9259087
read nietzsche.
>>
>>9259420
Then how would choosing to live life be killing oneself?
>>
I like Nietzsche, to bad i will have to demolish what he said in the future
>>
File: That's it folks.png (38KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
That's it folks.png
38KB, 500x419px
>>9259451
It's a simple perspective.
I don't believe in hard fate, but you are going to die. Pick up smoking and you are shooting for lung cancer, join the military and you're risking death in battle.
Life is the journey from the abyss and back to the abyss. A flash of experience.
>>
>>9259559
Yes but, you would have to say that if I can claim that any action in the universe, even the mechanisms by which I experience my own death, are chosen by me, then how could I not be the controller of the universe?
>>
File: g.jpg (32KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
32KB, 517x600px
>>9259656
Well if you control the universe, could you bring that neat Trappist system a bit closer? There's a dear.
>>
>>9259672
Well just because one can doesn't mean they know how, glaucon.
>>
>>9258196

excellent!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.