[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stirner's egoism? Nietzsche's self-overcoming? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 102106030.jpg (13KB, 299x390px) Image search: [Google]
102106030.jpg
13KB, 299x390px
Stirner's egoism? Nietzsche's self-overcoming?

Did you ever test your edgy theories in the real world? This stuff is BAD advice.
>>
>>9257432
But all the psychopaths out there encourage plebs to DO IT, just like vultures to bunny who wants to cross the heavy trafficked road.
>>
IMO, speaking as an adult in the "real world" Greeks had it at least 90% right with stoicism and epicureanism: mental health, maturity, pragmatism, making the best of your time in this world etc. Put an alibi metaphysics on it for the mentally unstable, call it providence, you're good to go.

Sadly then we got unironic monotheism resulting ultimately in such saviors...
>>
What's wrong with Stirner's egoism?

That's how most people live their lives already, many are just spooked about it
>>
>>9257432
>Did you ever test your edgy theories in the real world? This stuff is BAD advice.
I literally did and Stirner's egoism helped me improve my life. You're reading it wrong, when he says "we are each other's mutual property" he doesn't mean objective property, he means subjective property; treating people like objects (treating people like a psychopath) isn't egoism, because you're just using them for your sensual pleasure. Trusting yourself enough to give yourself wholly (be entirely yourself) to another person is an egoistic act. i.e. you know that the whole of this other person, the other person themselves, be they friend or lover, benefits you.

Nietzsche was less helpful to me because his writings become progressively schizo
>>
>>9257432
It's not bad advice.
I live mostly by Epicureanism, but this >>9257529 is also right. Society should drop the bad advice it runs on now, and stand up for you and yours.
>>
>>9257432
Considering you are already an unconscious egoist... I don't know about that.
>>
>>9257432
advice can only be bad depending on the one being advised
>>
>>9257432
>Did you ever test your edgy theories in the real world?

Yes they, helped to be a more loving an affection son because I managed to overcome the spook of having to be strong and emotionally cold. It also helped me find joy in reading again as I was no longer haunted by the idea that one should only read to be smart and have knowledge in the Western Cannon.

Stirner's writings were the best cure for many of my antisocial or self destructive behaviors.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.