[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you have such great ideas but can't write... >invented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: fmoNdGl.jpg (100KB, 623x546px) Image search: [Google]
fmoNdGl.jpg
100KB, 623x546px
when you have such great ideas but can't write...

>invented austrian school economics before i even know what laze-faire meant

>came up with kant's categorical imperative in school during a class debate on murder

>at age 18 found out my critique of christanity had been expressed before by nietzsche

>independently penned most of hegels core ideas during puberty

>many of my beliefs about culture and society i discovered had been already been made by foucault

now i have a few more thoughts which i know have yet to be at least published, but i can't write so nobody will take them seriously, even though i know soon enough someone else will come up with them and change the world
>>
File: large.jpg (34KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
34KB, 500x528px
>>9256550

pic unrelated

Post them here then, even if you can't explain it very well so you have proof.

pic unrelated
>>
File: eeeeh yay.jpg (199KB, 1268x1300px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeh yay.jpg
199KB, 1268x1300px
>>9256550
>tfw I came up with the basics of the theory of relativity when I was 8
>tfw I've destroyed myself with mental illness and alcohol
>>
>i have the same opinion as popular people
ok cool
>>
>>9256550
>laze-faire
so intellectual, yet doesn't speak french
mild kek
>>
>>9256550
To downgrade your ego a bit, I'll just remind that it's not so much that you came up with those ideas, but that those ideas were so fundamental and game changing that they're now ingrained in most of our present day culture and way of thinking. Often when hearing an argument you're just hearing recycled Nietzsche or recycled positivism or recycled rationalism, and it's not hard to deduct the root with those bases.
But anyway this just proves that you're a perceptive and clever individual, and if you get more ideas, you shall definitely write them down. Style shouldn't matter so much as long as it's clear. Ask academics about it and they'll tell you if you're just reinventing the wheel or if it's actually an original concept. Who knows if you're the next big thing.
>>
>>9256779

better secure some position of stature otherwise youll be like that naked guy in new york that makes chicken sounds.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.