[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some recommended readings on how modern life conflicts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170212-122258.png (90KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170212-122258.png
90KB, 480x854px
Looking for some recommended readings on how modern life conflicts with our primal instincts
>>
whered you screenshot that post op? i want to read the rest of the thread
>>
>>9255246
https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/40343594/#40343941
>>
>>9255208
That bottom post in the image says it absolutely perfectly. I'd be hard-pressed to find a book that says it as well as that with 10,000 additional words.

Also without picking up a book, the direct translation of that is to start moving again and establish a moving routine against the static routine you've allowed yourself to enter. And I mean moving. Going places. Talking to people. Pushing that ghost image of yourself behind yours eyes against the entirety of your being until that idea of 'you' stops feeling like it's inside your head, but all around you. Because, believe it or not, the world can be trustworthy to think for you. And more so shocking is the fulfillment of existence you will feel compared to the vacuum it was before. And when the world takes a break or pushes you to hard, it's time to pause and think. Think in your free time, but don't make time to think. Unless you need to or get paid for it. As stated, it's vacuous and all to easy to bring you back in. You've got to keep moving.
>>
kaczynski - unabomber manifesto
it's just what you're asking for
>>
>>9255208
read #frogtwitter
>>9255307
this too
>>
One of the main points of this book was how hunter-gatherers life was better for us and how shit life has gotten since the agricultural revolution.
>>
>>9255208
Jack Donovan's The Way of Men, A Sky without Eagles and Becoming a Barbarian
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.