[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go outside and you're more well-read, refined,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1446687186598.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1446687186598.png
129KB, 724x611px
>tfw you go outside and you're more well-read, refined, and cultured than everyone you meet

Who else knows the burden of being an intellectual here?
>>
>>9254913
May gods hand of judgment be upon you.

18:1aMr 9:33-37; Lu 9:46-48; 22:24
18:3bMt 19:14; 1Pe 2:2
18:3cLu 18:17
18:4d
Pr 15:33 The fear of Jehovah is a training in wisdom, And before glory there is humility.
Mt 20:26 This must not be the way among you; but whoever wants to become great among you must be your minister,
Mt 23:12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Lu 9:48 and said to them: “Whoever receives this young child on the basis of my name receives me also; and whoever receives me also receives the One who sent me. For the one who conducts himself as a lesser one among all of you is the one who is great.”
Lu 14:11 For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”
Lu 22:26 You, though, are not to be that way. But let the one who is the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the one taking the lead as the one ministering.
Jas 4:10 Humble yourselves in the eyes of Jehovah, and he will exalt you.
1Pe 5:5 In the same way, you younger men, be in subjection to the older men. But all of you clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones.
>>
>>9254916

God doesn't approve of the slovenly, lazy, hedonistic masses. The Lord likely numbers me among his Elect.
>>
File: Opie's tits.png (153KB, 296x297px) Image search: [Google]
Opie's tits.png
153KB, 296x297px
>>
>tfw the area OP lives in is so stupid that a dim-witted cunt like him is actually the most well-read, refined, and cultured person there
>>
pull your head out of your ass

most of the best people i know read little or not at all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.