[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: use your literary flow to come up with a more edgy phrase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

ITT: use your literary flow to come up with a more edgy phrase than "God is dead"

Can it be done, or was Nietzsche the absolute Edgelord?
>>
It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.
>>
>>9248095

What about in the long run we are all dead. For the guys who ever read an economics book which I don't imagine to be that many.
>>
My Godslayer will kill everylast God and Demon out there
>>
>>9248095
Death is God
Atheism is Truth
etc.

Also, he didn't mean it literally. The fact that you think it's "edgy" shows you lack comprehension. Try reading again, in context.
>>
>>9248125
>Also, he didn't mean it literally. The fact that you think it's "edgy" shows you lack comprehension. Try reading again, in context.
Great insight 10/10 ty for the enlightenment
>>
File: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
BORN_TO_DIE.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>
>>9248135
Still not obvious enough for OP to understand it.
>>
File: f4gxKj9.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
f4gxKj9.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
Crowns are best set upon level heads
>>
Every breath we draw is torture.
>>
The holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did.
>>
>>9248095
If there is a god, he'd better be afraid
>>
File: sam hyde.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS FA---
>>
>>9248095
There will come a time when some malignant God shall offer every human a choice: death of his relative or deaths of two random people he has never met. And so, humanity will perish.
>>
God e.xists
>>
>>9248095
Cats are worth more then you.
Human life is cheap.
if humanity was given the choice to save you or a dog. They will save the dog. What do you except. Humans are worthless.
Your mom fucked someone before your dead and you think you have dignity. Haha the world just dont want to upset son of bitches like you.
NaCl is the life blood of humanity. And estrogene is its lord.
I am on pills to avoid telling the truth.
>>
File: finnish kid.jpg (10KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
finnish kid.jpg
10KB, 180x180px
Pic related
>>
Born to go to hell
you wish your parents didnt met
Giving birth to me was an agression of ny right of undisturbed unexistence.
Creating life should be illegal since it resaults in guarenteed suffering
Life is a codeword For Hell. Go see history and other humans. .
I wish i was a tree
>>
>>9249432
Unironically belive this. I know you all wish me dead. Come no one cares.
If humanity was good we would still be living in caves.
>>
File: 1451865987985.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451865987985.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
you must arise to kill god.
>>
Religion is the opium of the people
>>
>>9248095
I wish the holocaust happened
>>
>>9248095
Yes, and that's no coincidence.

If you shy away from doing what you want for fear of being "edgy" and shit on other people for being too edgy for your liking, you are the herd.
>>
If your going to commit suicide, do it properly... Or you'll never hear the end of it!
>>
>>9248104
how is that edgy?

(also not true the long run is estimated at 10 years on average)
>>
>>9248095
What did I feel when I realized God didn't exist? Recoil.
>>
>>9248095
Hell is where the heart is.
>>
>>9248095
God sucks cock
>>
>>9248095
I banged you mom last night, and also, your sister.
>>
>>9248125
That's exactly why it's edgy. He said "God is dead" which blatantly translates to "the concept of God is dead which is kind of like how God is an illogical concept and is literally dead but theists say he can't die fuckin xd mate"
>>
uniformity is individuality
or i guess you could swap them around
>>
File: 1033.jpg (26KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
1033.jpg
26KB, 367x360px
*pulls out the God-slayer*

Try and send me whirlwinds, YHWH
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.