[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So 80 pages in and I'm bored to tears. Also his affection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kruse_swanns_way.jpg (25KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
kruse_swanns_way.jpg
25KB, 290x435px
So 80 pages in and I'm bored to tears. Also his affection for his mother is creepy to say the least. Should I continue?
>>
>>9247568
>Should I
ha
>>
>>9247568
>bored while reading in search of lost time
>at one of the most famous parts of the book
I didn't think it was possible to be this plebeian, congratulations OP.
>>
>>9247568
>a child wanting a goodnight kiss is creepy
way to go autismo
>>
>>9247574

His descriptiveness of experiences is just utterly boring, I'm sorry. Does it get any better, though?
>>
>>9247578

Not wanting a kiss, but rather his way of narrating the event makes it seem as if he has some affection for her, some extreme form of oedipus complex.
>>
>>9247586
It doesn't have the most gripping plot, in fact I can't think of any reason to read this if you don't enjoy the way he describes things. You may as well drop it, we'll try to get your pleb card out to you within 8-10 business days.
>>
>>9247630
i second this. if you don't like how complete, deep and obsessional his with his going into every nuance of everything he's probably not your author of choice. his affection for his mother is that of a kid who's afraid of dark, do you recall your childhood? ever stayed up all night in fear?
>>
>>9247586
>Does it get any better, though?

You mean zombies, nazis, fantastic creatures, a drunk alpha male character who hates women, etc.? No.
>>
>>9247568
No, you're too young.
>>
>>9247630 here, it just occurred to me that if you are a staunch rk9 style misogynist you may want to hang on through "Swann in Love", where you may find some measure of personal validation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.