[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm ready lads I want to become a Knight of faith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1474128238998.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474128238998.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
I think I'm ready lads

I want to become a Knight of faith

but

how do I start?
>>
File: 1396892003533.jpg (876KB, 1844x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1396892003533.jpg
876KB, 1844x1230px
>I think I'm ready
>but how do I start?

you're not ready

go back
>>
>>9246245
I don't really want to follow those reddit type of infographs thanks haha
>>
File: 1482584449422.jpg (111KB, 795x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482584449422.jpg
111KB, 795x960px
>>9246213
>>
>>9246248
it's only reddit because they stole it
>>
>>9246213
you have these levels of existence

>faith in hedonism+hedonism through the 5 senses and thoughts
anybody born on earth begins here
>faith in hedonism+hedonism through what people call meditation
a few people get good at mediation and those people still have faith in hedonism, they think that the deep states in mediation connect them some god, some devas, some universal love, some cosmic spirit
this state is the fantasy of liberals, who try to make people happy, by giving the means to people to fulfill their libido (like food, shelter, travel...) hoping that people will be nice to each other if they have the secure, assured means of the realization of their fantasy of '''primal'' libido (liberals love to talk about needs, instead of libido, so that it does not responsibilize them) and will be happy if they fulfill their higher desires (hedonists love to grade their desires). Liberals fundamentally misunderstand hedonism.
>no faith in hedonism+hedonism through the 5 senses and thoughts
this is the the sotapana level, you see that hedonism does not make you happy, but you still care about pleasures through the five senses, you still have fantasies about the five senses and you have pride about the success of what you care (= the five senses) even though you know there is no point in caring about this in order to be happy
>no faith in hedonism+hedonism through the meditation
this the anagami level, you no longer care about sensual pleasures, but you live through meditation (even though you know that it wont make you happy) like you lived through the sensual pleasure when you were a normal animal or a sotapana
>no faith in hedonism+no hedonism
this is the aharant
>>
>>9246245
I get the feeling this flowchart implies that the Ubermensch choice is the right on.
>>
File: 12121.jpg (911KB, 2652x1230px) Image search: [Google]
12121.jpg
911KB, 2652x1230px
>>9246245
fixed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.