[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonn bronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: comeonnow.jpg (143KB, 1920x1847px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
143KB, 1920x1847px
>bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

Why was Joyce allowed to write Finnegans Wake?
>>
>>9245147
>can't handle a word made primarily out of words for "thunder" in other languages being used to describe the thunderous sound of the fall from Eden?

why are dumbass frogposters allowed to post online?
>>
Because he wrote Ulysses before
>>
someone pay chrischan to read a passage of Finnegans Wake
>>
File: thunderwords.png (446KB, 7724x961px) Image search: [Google]
thunderwords.png
446KB, 7724x961px
>>9245147

>only posting the first word like a fucking pleb-ass-pleb
>>
>>9245147
It's the Riemann's Hypothesis of literature, son.
>>
File: 1357058681390.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1357058681390.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
How did Joyce bamboozle the literary world into thinking he was anything but a hack?
>>
I never read Joyce but the fact that /lit/ likes him so much really makes me discouraged from trying it out
>>
>>9245229
If you're so repulsed by /lit/'s opinions then why do you come here?
>>
>>9245229
If you knew anything about books you'd know that the respect and love for Joyce is pretty universal.

He's one of the earliest post-colonial authors, one of the most respected members of the canon even by those who tend to oppose it because of his humanist portrayals of everyone, and holy fucking shit he's Jimmy james joyce
>>
>>9245251
I come here as self-punishment
>>
>>9245269
well that's dandily retarded

quit being such a pussy and go buy yourself a flagellum if you're really committed to masochistic self-reprimand, otherwise just quit being a pussy and grow up
>>
>>9245147
>frog
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 493x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 493x533px
>>9245257
>one of the earliest post-colonial authors
?
what are you referring to?
>>
>>9245629
Dumb spurdoposter
>>
>>9245401
i do whatever i want
>>
>>9245659
clearly
>>
>>9245206
By not being a hack.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.