[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello literatos, where can i download The Theory of Moral Sentiments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cant beat it.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
cant beat it.png
879KB, 710x842px
Hello literatos, where can i download The Theory of Moral Sentiments by Adam Smith? The Liberty Fund edition.
Also you can discuss it you wanna to
>>
google.com
>>
>>9241958
you think you are funny dont you
>>
>>9241960
no, i just think you're a retard who can't even use the internet
>>
btw, i found your book in about twenty seconds of searching :)
>>
>>9241951
this one? http://oll.libertyfund.org/titles/smith-the-theory-of-moral-sentiments-and-on-the-origins-of-languages-stewart-ed

I haven't read it in a long time but what I remember is his description of the poor man striving all his life to become rich who when he finally succeeds finds out that he is no happier than when he began. For Smith the paradox isn't a critique of economic growth, he seems to think it's actually a good thing that nature deludes us into thinking that more income will make us happier because all this striving under delusion is what has produced civilization. The larger point is should happiness be the requirement of economic growth? Smith had an objective rather than subjective theory of value like the classical economists generally (and Marx), and I think, had an objective rather than a subjective theory of well-being. Economic growth increases our capabilities but what we do with them is another thing.
>>
>>9241958
>>9241962
>>9241968
you must be really proud of yourself
>>
>>9241997
Thats a pretty good analisis thank you
>>
>>9241960
I laughed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.