[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went to the library today just to pass the time and I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I went to the library today just to pass the time and I was sitting there reading, minding my own business when this dodgy looking man comes up to me and asks if i know what time the library closes. I thought he genuinely wanted to know so I told him it closes at eight. But then he asks me if the book im reading is any good (Harry potter and the cursed child). Not wishing to engage in further conversation, i tell him yes and return to by book. Then he asks if the other harry potter books are good, and I say yes they are, trying to make myself quite clear that I wish to be alone, at which point he goes away.

I'm just surprised and slightly disturbed at the desperate measures guys will resort to with complete strangers just to get the attention of someone from the opposite sex. I'm not even remotely attractive, and if this happens again I intend to make myself quite clear and say that I just wish to read my book in peace.
It was just a bit pathetic and creepy really and it ruined my inner peace just a little bit. Not a lot, just a bit. I shouldnt have to endure that. And in a library too, of all places.
>>
>someone talked to me
>how dare they
unironically kill yourself
>>
If anyone in line towards our certain doom cares enough to shake the hand of the girl next to you and try to accomplish something more then a simple conversation, or worse no conversation at all. Please do so now.

Lets show this sexually starved woman with a immature and abhorrent taste in books the time of her life!

Baby is it six o'clock yet? because I would-like-to-have-sex!
>>
>>9238963
>woman reading YA trash

Please leave this board.
>>
>>9238963
You'll be desperate for these encounters when you're 35
>>
People who genuinely act like this have really made it difficult to socialize, or even think about trying to socialize.
Just frustrating really.
>>
>everyone falling for this obvious as fuck bait
>>
>>9239053
People aren't falling for it, just responding as if. Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>9238963
>my inner peace
It's called ignorance to Reality.
You would do the same, but it'll be OK when you do it. And even when you do something worse it'll still be OK, to you.
>>
>>9238963
copypasta
>>
File: 1471617923445.jpg (59KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1471617923445.jpg
59KB, 600x575px
>>9238963
OP obviously Larping but this case is quite common with girls having this reaction to non hot guys.
what frustrates me with this, is the refusal before knowing the person, at all. but then again if all it takes them is one glance, then they are empty and would have bored me anyways, is what i tell myself
>>
>>9239524
what do you expect her to go on ten dates with you before saying she's not interested? First impressions count.
>>
>>9239569
what first impressions, just a glance with a judgy attitude ?
>>
>>9238963
if anyone approaches you in a library and speaks - even the librarians - you glare at them, put your index finger to your lips and tell them "SHHHHHHHHH!"

if they continue to speak you stand, lean closer and make the "SHHHHHHH!" sound louder, until you are drowning out any sound they make.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.