[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that I can sell this to a major publisher? >Shaquelle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: black_knight.jpg (17KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
black_knight.jpg
17KB, 250x174px
Do you think that I can sell this to a major publisher?

>Shaquelle is lost in between worlds of academia and the hood. In between defending his thesis on King Arthur and talking his best friend Mo'Shawn out of robbing the local 7-11, he lives a life of nonstop excitement. One night during an epic study binge, Mo'Shawn drags Shaquelle off to an IHOP, not knowing that there Mo'Shawn has planned a robbery. There, Shaquelle is accidentally shot in the head. Shaquelle finds himself transporting to another realm, and finds himself actually on the round table of King Arthur. Can he use his knowledge of the hood to lead the knights to victory? Time is ticking as he has hours to live in the ICU, and his thesis is due in the morning; and in Arthur's court he will learn about true friendship, solve the nagging question of his sexuality, experience the secrets of his thesis first hand, and seek the holy chalice that will heal him and bring him back to his reality. But if Shaquelle can transport from modern times to King Arthur's realm, perhaps Merlin come to Brooklyn, and terrorize the modern police force using ancient magic? And who better to serve Merlin than Mo'Shawn. Together, they solve the nagging question of their sexuality, and in the end, we learn that maybe reality and fantasy are not all they are cracked up to be, and that the best kept secrets are right in front of you.
>>
BLack Knight is a grea tmovie. You put his face in the shit!
>>
>>9236829
actually funny
>>
>>9236829
I'd read this provided you have half-decent prose.
>>
>>9236881
it's a verse novel
>>
Disney has a script of this somewhere
>>
>>9236903
so it's in rap?
>>
>>9236829
shut up and take my money!
>>
>>9236829
I am famed comedian/actor/director, Seth Rogen, and I shall purchase the rights to this screenplay.

... Provided, you allow me to play as King Arthur. HYAH HYAH HYAH
>>
>>9236910
it's in blank verse rather than 4 beat accentual, but I'm sure an able emcee could make it work
>>
>>9236910
In a way, yes. It's a rap, per se, like that of WU TANG CLAN.
>>
>>9236829

Probably not but if you did I'd read it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.