[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your definition of the übermensch and how would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2799.jpg (166KB, 640x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2799.jpg
166KB, 640x487px
what is your definition of the übermensch and how would he live his life?
>>
>>9236483
For a starter he would not ask this question.
>>
>>9236497
good thing then that i didn't claim to be the übermensch
>>
it's a baby on a stick
attached on the back of a lion
chasing the star-child
>>
>>9236483
He works towards his goals, which should be productive, helpful or noble.

He is brave and courteous.

He makes the best of his physical abilities.

He makes the best of his resources.

He sharpens the mind and trains the body.

I'd also like to include some personal race supremacist autism by saying he must be northern Han Chinese.
>>
>>9236483
A ubermensch has to fuck in this order: a camel, a lion and a baby.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.
>>
>>9236532
This
>>
>>9236532
This is deep
First you have to fuck the camel to overcome the disgust
Then you have to fuck a lion to overcome your cowardice
Lastly you have to fuck a baby, to overcome your morality ans ethics

Only then you can become a true ubermensch (Golden Sachs broker or Thai street hitman).

Thus spoke Zarathustra
>>
>>9236483
>What is your definition of the übermensch
>Your definition
Übermensch is a specific concept of a specific philosopher. Go fucking read him and find out for yourself OR even better, hang yourself
>>9236497
This is true
>>9236517
And this is pathetic
>>
>>9236483
definition of ubermensch: me
how he would live his life: shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>9236532
whoa
>>
>>9236505
good thing nobody said you did.
>>
>>9236739
truly a good thing
>>
>>9236483
theists or atheists, they all like fairy tales and the promise of a brighter future.
>>
A hermit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.