[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a children's book for a contest. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: W01.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
W01.png
34KB, 633x758px
I'm writing a children's book for a contest. I've never written one before (and scarcely do I read children's literature), so I have no idea what to start.

Any tips? Can someone post some examples of the first lines of children's books to see what I can pick up on? Posted the same thread on /a/ by accident, somehow.
>>
>>9233490
make it a metaphor about trans/homo stuff being good. the jury will fall for it
>>
gay animals doing regular normal human stuff would sell like hot cakes.
Make sure the gay animal couple are of different species and be sure to have them face discrimination from pigs etc.
low hanging fruit but idiots throw their money at that shit.
>>
>>9233490
>make main character a child, grew up in the digital era
>single parent, lost job, doesn't understand technology. living in squalor.
>child helps the single parent learn how to use computers and social media
>helps mom start an online business or something, so you got the female entrepreneur thing
>maybe the business is something altruistic like a 1-for-1 t shirt company where the shirts go to impoverished areas like Tom's shoes, maybe the designs are based on the crayon drawings the kid makes on the fridge, or crayon drawings of children in developing countries, something like that

play the judges, not the kids reading it
>>
>>9233893
Do this, OP.

This legitimately sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>9233490
What age range are you writing for?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 540x418px
Gay Animals Doing Regular Normal Human Stuff
by Anon

Chapter 1
It was another big, beautiful gay day, and all the otherkin at the ranch were fucking each other with unhinged abandon. They couldnt even say why they did it anymore; they took little pleasure in the act. Perhaps it was a kind of desperation that made them do it, a disaffection, and exhaustion with life; they were in those grey years of their early and middle thirties, where the sunny horizon of youth begins to be lost, and one begins to overhear oneself, become familiar to oneself, become more at home in anonymous crowds. It was a joyless fuck, a cynical rutting, this tedious attempt to chisel a little pleasure out of the rectum of an anthropomorphocized barnyard animal like oneself, perhaps hoping to forget that there ever was a time when one had had plans, dreams, hopes, visions for something other than being a reality TV star on the nature channel and fucking for Bitcoin for an innumerable legion of trans-furry viewers silently masturbating themselves at home, in dark and evil-smelling rooms across the United States of Sino-America, in this godforsaken year of our lord, 2057.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.