[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /mystic/ here? I'm at the point where I'm constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0118_rumi1-e1295368289836.jpg (77KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
0118_rumi1-e1295368289836.jpg
77KB, 350x480px
Why /mystic/ here?
I'm at the point where I'm constantly in mystical rapture. And I don't even wanna brag about it. It truly is overwhelming me at this point.
>>
>>9231675

Who*
>>
>>9231675
>tfw too limited in my senses and therefore consciousness to recognize higher beings
>>
I've gone off the deep end, feels enlightened man.
>>
>>9231675
the fuck is a mystic amk
>>
>>9231675
What is your superpower exactly?
>>
>>9231675
>'m constantly in mystical rapture
what is this like, what compels you to post on a filipino flipbook forum in the midst of a mystical experience?
>>
>>9231675
Enlighten me, anon.
How do I become mystic?
>>
>>9231740

Why would there be a difference between an ashram and this place?

>>9231761

Read mystical works. Meditate. But most of all, try and cut the seperation between your mind and the observed. I really felt like once I did, I'm not the same.

>>9231734

A very strong intuitive foresight. I'm just setting sail. Not even in the open seas yet.
>>
>>9231675
>LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I'M SO MYSTICAL
>i'm totally on another plane of existence
>i'm so different from all you sheep
>no really i am
>>
File: IMG_0728.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>9231795
in
Deed
>>
>>9231795

I'm not much different from you.
You just want to be even more special than me.
>>
>>9231675
>And I don't even wanna brag about it.
Methinks you do, anon. Methinks you do.
>>
>>9231789
>A very strong intuitive foresight
that's not a superpower. that's a strong intuitive foresight.
you're just a weirdo with good intuition, you don't need the former for the latter.
>>
I can be but there's 4chan and my uncontrollable desires.
>>
I don't know many mystical works unfortunately. The cloud of unknowing I suppose, also Al ghazali.
What are some good mystical poets/ thinkers?
>>
you just have fucked up dopamine levels op
enjoy anyway
>>
>>9231675
Oh you so enlightened, OP.
Please be my guru. I want to have what you are having. Transcending this world of suffering and decent into a realm of pure mind and oneness. The mystic realm of ineffable mysteriousness.

Please, dear anon, I'll follow you anywhere. I'll ingest whatever psychoactives you feed me, suck on your toes and let you stick a hand up my bum.
>>
>>9231789
>A very strong intuitive foresight. I'm just setting sail. Not even in the open seas yet.

have you tested this empirically? or rather have you had someone else objectively test this? to be sure. you don't want to be suffering from temporal lobe damage and only IMAGINE you're in rapture.

also, /x/ is that way. don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, tinkerbell.
>>
>>9232601
>What are some good mystical poets/ thinkers?

Hakim Bey. hahahahahaha.

> totally not a pedo
> he just wrote that one thing that mentioned NAMBLA favorably.

have some Bey:

http://hermetic.com/bey/

"Basically.. he's a loon."
- Dr Silberman, "The Terminator"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.