[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder if someone you have encountered has written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: qt cat.jpg (72KB, 856x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt cat.jpg
72KB, 856x720px
Do you ever wonder if someone you have encountered has written an autobiography and mentioned you?
>>
>>9229990
An interesting thought, I think if anything the max might be a suicide note.
>>
I do all my talking in a Malysian master-potters workshop that specializes in criticism of other potter's inferior techniques, so I doubt it.

And sadly everyone I knew that's commited suicide didn't have the decency to tape trash bags on the walls, much less leave a note.
>>
Being a navy sub fag, I'll literally do anything important with my life unless my boat would get to end the world. My luck I would be asleep anyways. So influencing someone else enough for them to write about me, highly doubt it.
>>
>>9229990
That'd be a pretty interesting and flattering thing to read. I am an odd and outspoken person, so I think it's possible I'd get maybe a passing mention, but I'm also fairly young and I grew up in a rural setting, then went into the military, both of which don't exactly harbor the most voracious of readers/writers.
>>
File: 1488823587444.jpg (87KB, 880x588px) Image search: [Google]
1488823587444.jpg
87KB, 880x588px
I don't encounter a lot of people.

And either way their description of my person would probably be unrecognizable to me
>>
>>9231489
>>9231477

Three service members in this thread, what a coincidence
>>
>>9231499
>>9231477
That's a good observation
What drove you guys to enter the military? And how would you say it's affected you?
>>
>>9231542
>what drove you guys to enter the military

A longing for adventure. I actually ship in 15 hours. I'm projected for SFAS which is going to be hell, but I'm so eager to start.

I want to be able to live alone and have the finances to explore the world, live in different countries, and look back whilst on my death bed and feel satisfied. Assuming my deathbed isn't some floor of a shack with bullets in me.
>>
>>9231581
> I'm projected for SFAS which is going to be hell, but I'm so eager to start.

Yeah, I don't doubt it'll be hard. I'm trying out for Scout Sniper myself in a little while. I hugely agree with the financial independence part, as the biggest reason I joined the military was to get away from my parents, but a big part of it was to become stronger, in a sense. I've been reading Nietzsche, and his idea of an ubermensch, and it really speaks to me.
Exposing yourself to hardships and tragedy to become stronger, more willful, actively seeking out conflict, trying to become the best version of you. Just hoping I don't end up in a box, too, least not while I'm still young and inexperienced.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.