[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the Bible is the greatest piece of literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489197691939.png (203KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489197691939.png
203KB, 480x368px
Friendly reminder that the Bible is the greatest piece of literature ever put together.
>>
friendly reminder that no, it's actually shit
>>
It is the word of God.
>>
>Put together
Nice pun.
>>
File: 1489296121746.png (59KB, 262x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489296121746.png
59KB, 262x439px
>>9229197
>>
>>9229196
>reading fiction
>>
I've read through Isaiah so far and it seems to me that God gave the Jews a house to worship in and some commandments to crush other deitys. It reaks of self evident knowledge and humanity ending itself, thus needing a savior.

It is a miracle that humanity could comprehend so much about our spirit and right and wrong.

If one being can understand how things are put together could another all knowing being manipulate material into what ever they pleased?

I have yet to break into The New Testament but I do know the character of Jesus is a divine one because his character is love. I think I can speak for everyone and say they know their spirit and have the knowledge of good and evil.
Can a divine spirit be powerful enough to raise a corpse and be once more?
>>
how the FUCK did a bunch of GOATHERDS write a masterpiece in the DESERT???
>>
Can a powerful spirit work a miracle that science works so diligently to obtain, resurrection? Can the scientist resurrect himself at will with science or just a powerful spirit?
>>
>>9229356
Thats another mind boggling part that makes it a masterpiece anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.