[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to force yourself to read? i've got some interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: xg39061t0fwx.png (53KB, 923x582px) Image search: [Google]
xg39061t0fwx.png
53KB, 923x582px
how to force yourself to read? i've got some interesting books that i like and. imagine myself reading them, but somehow i don't have the will to do so. you know when people actually find something interesting they read it despite being football players or. something in that category.

thanks
>>
>>9217324
If you don't find reading fun, why do it?
>>
>>9217341
because i have some books that find interesting.
>>
>>9217449
If you find them interesting, why not read them?
>>
File: 1487962435983.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487962435983.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>9217324
JUST DO EEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>9217341
Not everything you read is fun. Sometimes you read for information, a lot of non-fiction is this way
>>
>>9217611
So why do that? You need to determine your primary motivation for the action before you can figure how to actually do it, rather than just talk about it.
>>
someone post that kantbot thread about learning to read all the time
>>
Go to the library without bringing any distractions.
>>
Just read a bit at a time if it's really that rough for you.
>>
>>9218110
Seconding this /r/
>>
I ride public transportation for up to 90 minutes every day, so I always bring my kobo with a few books in it
>>
>>9217324
It would be great, i think, if the "Say This" column had questions or statements that looped into others in that column, showing how wisdom is a series of interconnected problems gearing toward a purpose and contrasted with the "Instead Of" column that represents a reaching of the end of the use of knowledge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.