[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are on a foreign island. You’re the first one who sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: skelligs-aerial.jpg (414KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
skelligs-aerial.jpg
414KB, 1024x643px
You are on a foreign island. You’re the first one who sets his foot now on this island for centuries. It’s overgrown with jungle butterflies, strange birds singing. You’re walking through the jungle and come across a gigantic cliff. Upon closer inspection this giant cliff is made of pure emerald. And a holy monk hundreds of years ago spent all his life with a chisel and hammer to scratch a poem into the wall. It’s hard like diamond so it took his entire life to write three lines of a poem. I said please open your eyes, you’ll be the first to see it, and I’d like you to read it to me.
>>
>>9217181
Where is the Dole pinapple stand.
>>
When the east wind blows,
Death is a man aus Deutschland,
Your golden hair Margareta, do not forget the spring.
>>
>>9217181

>gas the kikes, race war when
>>
roses are red
taxation is theft
shitposting on 4chan is truly the best
>>
>>9217196
Is this an actual poem?
Because I actually love it.
>>
In the story of my life my dick has been pivotal
I spin it around and make it centripetal
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 668x1000px
>>9217181
"Aut Aut,
the time has come,
in my heart, no doubt,
I'll come back home.

I'll take my life with a leap,
and to you, my future friend, I'll say
"Reply to this post or your mother will die tonight in her sleep"
>>
>>9217275
>rhyming come with home
you piece of shit
>>
this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum
>>
>>9217301
>not rhyming blue with you
>not rhyming sun with fun
>not rhyming come with home

You're both envious and pretentious
>>
>>9217181
it's my diary, desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.