[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What u think of this poem i done wrote? Stunning highway madness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender copy.jpg (1MB, 2871x2870px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender copy.jpg
1MB, 2871x2870px
What u think of this poem i done wrote?

Stunning highway madness from my elbows to my spine.
The aristocrats, they asked me if I’m having a good time,
But they all still slithered through their muddy cathedral doors
On the night of our first meeting in the showers of July.

Can you hear the humble men made from rocks cracked down by time?
Or crooked toothless grins brought on by birdsong in the sky?
It’s sad that you still carry the burden that you were born
I left it long ago in the murky mess of time.

Stop now all your singing,
Your pathetic celebration
Stop the parties in the dark
With trumpets, dimly playing

You cannot trace your bony fingers down the avenue.
If there was a God, I’m sure that he would never talk to you,
So why do you persist that he told you that your fate
Was to cut off both my ears and then tell me I’m okay?
>>
>>9216887
Embarrassing, I can imagine you picturing cutscenes from a video game while writing this
>>
>>9216904
Ya I was imagining the cutscenes from Angry Birds u got me
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.