[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I always start with physicality when I'm writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Will-Self-008.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Will-Self-008.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
>"I always start with physicality when I'm writing as a woman. So I always have a vagina and think about having periods. I always start with an embodiment. And I think when I read men writing about women, they never seem to have thought about that. They've never thought: actually, you've got a cycle, you're different. So if I do succeed at all, that's what it's down to."

How do you embody a woman to write a decent female character? I'm sitting in my mother's underwear but I got nothing.

How do you write a female character?

Inb4 autistic /arcanine/ screeching.
>>
>>9210298
>you've got a cycle, you're different
This would get you fired from any mainstream job
>>
>>9210344
b....b...b....but will self is a leading columnist in multiple liberal newspapers in the "MSM".

let's try to stay on topic
>>
>>9210298
make a second life account, make a girl character. once you can succeed in seducing 100 men you'll have become an honorary woman
>>
>>9210298
Go full post-op tranny.
>>
>>9210298

Look yourself squarely and intently in the mirror, face the face, and ask yourself: 'Who are you? Who, who, who, who? I really wanna know.'
I know it's hard, but soon you'll know and you wont get fooled again and you'll see behind blue eyes and say 'Now I see the real me: Athena.'
>>
Women are like men. They are driven by pleasures , they are easily tempted, they are ignoble and ultimately selfish.

It's not hard to be a woman, to just have to be more like a man
>>
>>9210443
>It's not hard to be a woman, to just have to be more like a man
Damn...................................................................................................................................... rel mk u thn
>>
>>9210298
You need to do yoga and/or elective surgery until you can suck your own dick. Then just go to town on yourself. Like a year of basically non-stop sucking. It's the only way.
>>
>>9210298
I think of a man, and then I remove all reason and accountability.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.