[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’ve had it with /lit/. I want to become a creative genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I’ve had it with /lit/. I want to become a creative genius – yes you read that right I said creative genius - so I thought this would be the correct environment to help me develop myself, get new ideas, associations and so on and so on. But this board is full of the exact same stuff over and over.

Why on earth do you lot gotta act as if the Greeks are such a big deal? Surely if I wanna be a creative individual there’s no point in reading what has been distilled into contemporary culture more as anything, right? I have the potential to become this creative genius I wanna become, but this attitude around here just makes me so annoyed. All that saying of, read this, read that, learn a new language, start with the Greeks.

The people have had enough.

It is time that /lit/ stops this attitude. We need’nd to be the future and what that means is that we should do away with this culture of bandwagonry. I want novel ideas to help me pursue my goal of becoming the next creator god. Yes – again – you read that right: I just wrote that I think I can be a creator god. What I am trying to communicate here is that I want to create and for that I need new ideas.

I don’t need all that stuff we see on a daily, I wanna be exposed to the new and peculiar, the strange, the weird and the odd. None of that swonky bussiness I’ve seen on here all day every day.

We need to wake up. We need to wake up and smell the future possible. WAKE UP!
>>
Work on your shitposting skills before talking about creativity. You possess none.
>>
>he thinks he can skip the fart jokes in creative genius
nobody's pulled it off yet but good luck to you
>>
>>9203424
>Work on your shitposting skills before talking about creativity. You possess none.
This is EXACTLY what I am talking of. Has /lit/ been reduced to shitposting and click bait? I think it has.
That and the same 'memes', or whatever one wants to call it, over and over again. There is nothing to be learned from this.

I am OUT.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.