[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jews are machines and, oh boy, I'm a fucking luddite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 205x245px
>Jews are machines and, oh boy, I'm a fucking luddite

What did he mean?
>>
File: tfwjew.png (112KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfwjew.png
112KB, 645x773px
>that feel
>>
File: heidegger-well.jpg (162KB, 800x1082px) Image search: [Google]
heidegger-well.jpg
162KB, 800x1082px
>Making itself intelligible is suicide for philosophy

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9203353
There is a spectrum.
Total order (perfect machine) ---------------Total chaos (technically...hopefully """impossible""...as is perfect order... """maybe""")

"its all" arguments, personal and collective (and difficulty of proving, right and wrong, meaning, for what purpose) of ""balance"" (or un.. meaning more closer towards one or the other), in terms of "I exist... what do I want? how do I want to live my life, why, what is best for me, how do I know, why?".

The left end is ""extreme fast constant 24/7 innovation self run factories (after they were not self run for long time, and still completely are not) wake up at 6 am every day of your life come home at 7pm slave away cog in the machine no identity no relation to yourself and nature) and to the right side is "primitive indigenous", hippy, "just be mannnn", "lets just live and enjoy our lives, and relax and listen to music, and enjoy intoxicating substances and have orgies and fee each other grapes and make beauty and art and relax and be peaceful and enjoy.

Sounds like Highnegger was a dirty fucking hippy in a Nazi costume. Burn his fucking books you shiesty queers!
>>
>>9203548
and yeah, I realized mid way through typing I should have switch the left and right ;)
>>
>>9203364
If you don't obscure your thoughts enough people will call you out as a pseud
>>
>>9203548
To the left is the; The Divine Providencial Manifest Destined Long Slow Fast Walk Run Climb of Man And God And Nature And Eternity And Infinity; of the Edenic paradised satisfied creature at the behest of Nature, climbing out of his barbarically simple self, towards God hood, Self and All mastery. At all periods there is relative mixes between the two... Yeah we like to bust our asses becoming immortal machines so we can travel the stores and meet our cosmic brethren some day, but on the weekends we like some wine and music and a foot rub and incense (oops*incest).
>>
>>9203364
>>Making itself intelligible is suicide for philosophy
>What did he mean by this
People dont care about the Truth, they care about "I have this big book on my shelf that if you were to read (and if I were to read, but you dont know I didnt read it) you wouldnt understand but look at how big it is and look at how much has been written about how hard it is to read and understand and this is 1/77th of the reason I invited you over to dinner tonight and made sure to place the cover in a manner where you can see it from the seat I assigned you at the table"
>>
>>9203353
That Hitler did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.