[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there literature that deals with the blatant misreading of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Fichte-Schelling-Hegel[1].png (343KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Fichte-Schelling-Hegel[1].png
343KB, 1200x616px
Is there literature that deals with the blatant misreading of Kant's critiques by these pseuds? If not I will write one.
>>
Sorry, what will you write?
>>
>>9201948
your mother
>>
>>9201999
Bravo, you little dickhead
>>
>>9201937
There are dozens of academic writings on this going all kinds of directions. Just search "Kant and X"
>>
>>9201937
Personally, I think the notion of 'mis-reading' is more times than not, misread. At least half of the process involves what in other contexts is called 'inspiration'-- a reader of Kant, for instance, gets excited while reading Kant, gets ideas he feels are his own during the process, then either accepts or dismisses WHAT he's read so far as his own thinking is concerned after the book is finished. This is necessarily a rough model. The point is 'mis-reading' cannot be avoided, nothing is set in stone, thought moves for better or worse because of it. Hegel and company were not and are not pseuds so much as youre a wannabe Kantian. Good luck with that.

>bait? so what..
>>
>three of the greatest philosophical minds to ever exist don't understand Kant
>random user on a Chilean snowboarding forum thinks he has him pegged
sure mate
>>
Are there any philosophers who don't get accused of misreading other ones?

Seems to sum up the whole philosophical tradition tbqh
>>
>>9203411
Plato.
Socrates.
Aristotle.

The later philosophers are misreading them, because they solved it together already.
>>
>>9203436
Plato completely misreads the pre-Socratics and Sophists
>>
>>9203436
Haven't we lost most of what Aristotle wrote? All Western philosophy from that point is our failed attempt to recreate the absolute godly masterworks
>>
>>9203443
Surely you mean, he fixes their shit up?
>>9203457
Yes most of Aristotle is lost. They've come to this conclusion based on what we have of him.
>>
>>9201937
>Hegel
>pseud
found the pseud
>>
File: Jokenhauer.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jokenhauer.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>9201937

>If not I will write one.

Someone beat you to it, pal.
>>
>>9203486
Nope. Plato is just as much a Sophist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.