[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you recommend me some misanthropic books, books about human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Can you recommend me some misanthropic books, books about human tragedy banality etc...
Not talking about kafka, camus, dostoevsky etc, i'm talking about just books writen by certain authors that depict human idiocy.
Names like Louis-Ferdinand Céline come to mind, can you recommend some books thx ?

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>9199034
What about Banality of Evil by Hannah Arendt?
That's pretty bleak.
>>
>idiocy
All humans are just the sum of their experiences.

War is the result of overpopulation and starvation. Prove me wrong. Religious extremism is terrorists roleplaying as something more than peasants fighting to the death for a meal.
>>
Derrick Jensen?
Also try comment sections.
>>
>>9199045
There's also no solution for the middle east. It's a desert with fucktons of people. It will profitable for your neighbors to be destabilized and drugs are 90% of the income of some villages. The only way it'd have a high gdp per capita is genocide or some miracle from automation that shits out food.
>>
>>9199045
>>9199056
take it to livejournal buddy

OP read "La-bas" by JK Huysmans
>>
>>9199045
>War is the result of overpopulation and starvation. Prove me wrong.
I won't but you might be interested in what Peter Turchin has to say about war and collapse. Go with "War and peace and war".
>>
>>9199045
>War is the result of overpopulation and starvation
World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam War, Soviet–Afghan War, Falklands War, Rhodesian Bush War, Six-Day War, Russo-Japanese War, any fucking relevant war in the last century was due to overpopulation and starvation? This isn't your monkeys trapped on an island browser game, it tends to be a little more complicated than that.
>>
>>9199034
Le Misanthrope - Molière
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.