[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW u live in Latin America and books are way fucking expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487859871369.jpg (29KB, 637x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487859871369.jpg
29KB, 637x530px
TFW u live in Latin America and books are way fucking expensive
I need a first world book sugar daddy to mail me cheap Pynchon, McCarthy and DFW books
>>
>>9194662
Pirate them retard.
>>
>>9194662
if you pay the postage i can send you some
>>
Im from Mexico and i buy some of my books in amazon, they have a good price. The ship is free if the order is over 600 pesos so i would buy 4 or 5 books. Of course that is when i order them to America, i don't know the prices of local books, i guess is the same as in stores.
>>
>>9194662
Try not living in a shit hole
>>
>>9195636
would you rather he cross the border into the US?
>>
>>9195667
But the US is the shitholest shithole
>>
>>9194676
where you live
>>
Just buy a Kindle and get the books for free
>>
I swear I saw this same thread with the same replies a few weeks ago.
>>
File: 1488232219015.png (266KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1488232219015.png
266KB, 665x574px
>>9194662
>posting how expensive books are on the internet
>on the internet
>that internet
>the one where everything is free
>>
Buy an e-reader and pirate them. Last year i read 71 books, which is something i wouldn´t do if i bought them or read a pdf.
I still buy books from time to time because i´m not responsible with the monies
>>
>>9197794
>Try to read on my Kindle on the way to work.
>Niggers try to mug me at least 3 times.
>Have to avoid at least 5 steal attempts.
>>
>>9200258
they think its some kinde of tablet or somthing. try to explain them it's just for reading and they will leave you alone.
>>
>>9194662
Dude, you make this thread like every three days.

Do you live in like Santa Cruz Bolivia?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.