[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

うき我を さびしがらせよ 閑古鳥 Is Bashō

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bashooooooooo.jpg (1MB, 1600x1906px) Image search: [Google]
bashooooooooo.jpg
1MB, 1600x1906px
うき我を
さびしがらせよ
閑古鳥

Is Bashō /our/ guy, /lit/?
>>
>>9194533
I've never heard him mentioned on here, but I'd have no problem with Basho being /our/ guy.

天秤や京江戸かけて千代の春
>>
>>9194533
Do you feel better about yourself for pretentiously posting the poem in weeb language, knowing that the common tongue on 4chan is english and that most people don't speak jap?
>>
File: ikkyu-3.jpg (2MB, 2500x1881px) Image search: [Google]
ikkyu-3.jpg
2MB, 2500x1881px
>>9194533
>In Kyoto,
>hearing the cuckoo,
>I long for Kyoto.

/satori/ for life.

Ikkyu is also /our guy/ desu

>This monk has passed through the narrowest mountain paths to reach the northernmost seas,
>and also has the experience of crawling through the lowest valleys.
>If you want to find a safe place to pass your life,
>Sit on the top shelf like a puppet!
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 616x239px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 616x239px
wow, deep
>>
>>9194591
he sounds cool, but not /ourguy/. Most of 4chan lives the comfy neet life, like the top-shelf sitters that he describes
>>
>>9194608
>Pork belly let me get lonely a bird

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>9194533
How'd you learn how to read jap poetry? I passed N1 a few months ago but have no experience with any literary forms of the language.
>>
>>9194643
Not OP, but I studied Japanese like everybody else and just read a lot of info from a website named WakaPoetry and other places just online. I can't read it like I can read English poetry, to be clear, I can decipher it when I read it all, and go over the lines a couple times automatically trying to translate.
>>
>>9194618
>implying ikkyu isn't shitposting about shit he didn't do

From what I understand he was a neet more concerned about poetry and zen (neet) life than anything else, only going into town to get drunk and maybe yell at people. Sounds /lit/ to me
>>
>>9194533
He's one of our many guys.

古い池や
かわずとびこむ
水の音

>>9194589
Speak for yourself, pleb.
>>
Haiku is for weebs. Tanka and the like are the true patrician's poetry of choice.
>>
>>9195297
Tell that to the Japanese, who widely regard Basho as their greatest poet, or to the linguists who specialize in the syntactic analysis of poetry and consider Basho a genius.

Still, tanka are great.

I like Oshikochi Mitsune's poems.
>>
>>9194591
Don't forget Kikaku, Issa, Buson, Chora, and Choshu.

Too many greats.

>Moon gazing:
>Looking at it, it clouds over,
>not looking, it becomes clear.

>Chora
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.