[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://novoiceforfascism.tumblr.co m/post/157940346162/fascist-philoso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

https://novoiceforfascism.tumblr.com/post/157940346162/fascist-philosophers-in-our-universities

"To Decolonise our Minds means to create spaces of exploration outside of our Western ways of thinking. Anti-fascism aligns itself with the project of decolonisation yet operates on the offensive. We need to denounce and shame those philosophers that are, through their provocations, introducing right-wing thought to students under the guise of criticality. Recently the philosopher Nick Land has been identified as right-wing. We agree, he is a fascist and his followers should be targeted and persecuted: Ray Brassier, Reza Negarestani, Robin Mckay, Matthew Fuller, Luciana Parisi, Kodwo Eshun, Mohammed Salemy, Scott Wilson, Eleni Ikonikadu and other thinkers that are associated with him should clarify their position. Although Robin Mckay, editor of the fascist publication Urbanomic, has responded, the failure of other identified fascists to clarify their political position shows a blatant avoidance of the issue. Anti-fascism must align with the project of Decolonisation in order to question the general whiteness of these thinkers; to examine how their thinking of subjects such as nihilism, neorationalism, evil media, speculative realism, xeno-feminism, accelerationism, algorithmic thinking, afrofuturism, sound media and the dark enlightenement (a project that Parisi entertains in a recent interview), enables a line of dialogue with neo-fascist thinkers such as Nick Land."

what did they mean by this?
>>
86% sure this is a ruse
>>
Something something cultural Marxism.
>>
>>9194349
Seems straightfoward to me. Substantively misguided, though.
>>
>>9194349
>his followers should be targeted and persecuted
Is there any form of antifacism that's genuinely anti-authoritarian?
>>
>>9194377
no. They're all just fascists with different ideals. White fascists want forced equality by purity. SJW fascists want forced equality by redistribution of all value, power, and wealth.
>>
I wonder who could be behind this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.