[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Send a Manifesto out to all the students in my year >Fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: heh.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>Send a Manifesto out to all the students in my year
>Fill it with all sorts of Esoteric thoughts, musings and opinions which aren't even my own calling for a political revolution etc.
>People start to look at me funny in class
>Nearly get expelled and forced to go to psychiatric testing
>mfw trolling normies on a regular basis and they don't even know it

Why aren't you embodying fiction as a form of catharsis?
>>
checkd'
>>
>Why aren't you embodying fiction as a form of catharsis?
Because
>Nearly get expelled and forced to go to psychiatric testing
>>
>>9190716
The near-expulsion builds character. The psychiatric testing sounds fun.
>>
anyone who writes a manifesto - even ironically - is an arrogant douchebag who believes he has uncovered truths that the rest of us haven't. jesus, at least wait until your mid-life crisis before unlocking your word hoard, little girl.
>>
>>9191426
lol what a fucking brainlet you are, hahahahahahah!
>>
I do OP. The joke stops being funny when you realize people don't understand you're mirroring the idiocy of your subjective reality.
>>
>>9191426
>uncovered truths that the rest of us haven't.

Imagine that, someone knowing something other people don't. What a thought
>>
>>9190444
Post it.
>>
>>9191457
>Truth exists
>>
>>9191531
is it true that truth doesn't exist?
>>
>>9191580
Yes, but the apparent paradox is a result of the inability of language to express true truth (untruth) because the the axioms underlying our system of logic are faulty.
>>
>>9193220
prove it jew
>>
Once in highschool I printed off a load of pamphlets calling for the students to overthrow the headmaster and to turn the school field into a collective farm. Went around the school early and left them in every classroom. A few other kids got questioned about it, no one suspected me.

Keep your autism anonymous, folks.
>>
>>9193220
>true truth (untruth)
Please revise.
>>
>>9193913
It's not a problem with my thought, the trouble lies with my possibility for expression. I can only convey 10% of what I understand.
>>
>>9193220
>>9194363
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>9193454
a collective farm?
what the fuck m8 please tell me you're not american
>>
>>9190444
Use your /lit/ powers to write bomb threats
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.