[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to verbally destroy my enemies and than ask if they ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
I like to verbally destroy my enemies and than ask if they ever read the Art of War lmao
>>
>>9189853
I like to give my 'enemies' 2nd even 3rd chances.. I mean really, SECRETLY, I love them. You may think that the policy of a cuck, but I think you'd be surprised.
>>
File: pepe-raz_125945743_orig_.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-raz_125945743_orig_.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>read How to Win Friends and Influence People
>become OP's lifelong buddy
>he doesn't even know about my masterful deception as we share drinks and watch Game of Thrones together
>>
>>9189853
I like to verbally destroy Christians and then ask if they've even read the entire Bible. lmao.
>>
>>9189853
When someone looks like they're concerned with not being tough enough, I go with a slightly limp handshake. They always overcompensate and shake too hard, at which point I look them in the eye (while verbally maintaining niceties) and make them feel like a poser.
>>
>>9190071
I sometimes do that, and it's funny how most of them respond with something along the lines of "no, b..bu..but I personally believe that god blah blah blah", even though most of them argue that the Bible is the true word of god.

I see the same behavior from most religious people. Muslims do it too; most of them haven't read their book.
>>
>>9189853
I bet you think the point of a debate is to establish a winner and loser, too
>>
>>9189853
>comp engineer tries to seduce me
>fails horribly and makes me shudder / cringe
>he tells me there's no way that could ever happen because he's read the "art of seduction" and "how to win a girl in 3 days"

kms dfdkfjdskjd
>>
>>9190164
He read the wrong book, he should've read The Game.
>>
>>9190153
I bet you think a debate has a point.
>>
>>9190264
Is it really a good book, and do girls really still fall for this stuff?
I stared reading once out of curiosity even though I am gay, and I stopped after a few hours of reading and never came back to it again.
This was 6 years ago.
>>
>>9190153
>>9190349
The point of a debate isn't to convince the other party, it's to sway the crowd.
>>
File: Jury.Box-.jpg (31KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jury.Box-.jpg
31KB, 500x300px
>>9190364
k
>>
>>9190355
No, the book sucks. Girls who fell for it were going to fall for any structure anyways.

Now everybody knows and The Game has become a meme.
>>
>>9189887
>read How to Win Friends and Influence People
>Become a hollow husk of a person who only makes friends for personal gain while everyone else is actually enjoying their friendships
>Heh, looks like I win
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.