[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you finish a paper in three hours when it's due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: seinfeldcigar.png (149KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeldcigar.png
149KB, 343x343px
>Tfw you finish a paper in three hours when it's due in four
>Tfw it's a seven page paper dealing with dreams sequences in Anna Karenina
>Tfw your entire argument is some hackneyed "muh archetypes" bullshit
>Tfw you'll still probably pull a B
>>
>>9189780
Ladies and gentlemen, this is college.
>>
>>9189780
>>9189798
Ladies and gentlemen, this is humanities.
>>
File: DFW.png (470KB, 984x722px) Image search: [Google]
DFW.png
470KB, 984x722px
>750 word essay overdue a week and haven't even started
>whatever I write doesn't match my thesis (sometimes I begin rambling on with an completely unrelated topic) and have to start over
>ability to form coherent thought worsening and vocabulary getting sparser and sparser as time goes on due to undoubtedly undiagnosed cognitive degradation of some kind
>midway through reading sentences suddenly begin thinking of something else
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (53KB, 350x470px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
53KB, 350x470px
>>9189780
>he's happy about paying 30 thousand burgerbucks a year for this
>>
>>9189798

Original, interesting research is for autists and grad students. It's easier to just be slightly better than average in non-major courses.
>>
>>9189815
Then why are you wasting 3+ years of your life on this shit?
>>
>>9189812

OP here. Full ride my dude, I'm only paying to get here four days a week.
>>
>>9189812
how retarded do you have to be to get student loans?

I go to a higher tier public college and get nearly a full ride, and I'm not even that smart or a gay black muslim

not that it matters though because my parents pay for everything lol
>>
>>9189831
Ok even if it is a free ride, you're still wasting a chance to be actually doing a course you'll actually get anything from
>>
>>9189820

To get a degree in my major, get some internships under my belt, and make some connections?

I don't see why I have to write a fucking opus about the finer intricacies of the motif of sniffing assholes in Russian Literature from 1860-1868 in a non-major.
>>
File: Kramer.jpg (222KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.jpg
222KB, 417x417px
>Tfw I get an A because my teacher thinks I'm 2 cool 4 school
>>
File: hollaback.jpg (26KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
hollaback.jpg
26KB, 333x500px
The demise of the West can't come a day too soon
>>
>>9189862

Let's walk hand in hand into the great night bro, no homo though you touch my ass I'm gonna' breed a bitch
>>
>>9189862
the west will never fall my friend
>>
>>9190233
When Chang and Pajib are studying 80 hours a week while Timmy here jacks off its only a matter of time.
>>
>>9190233

It's pretty much running on vapors at this point tbqh.
>>
>>9189780
This is a shame. Most of my A's came after I applied the least amount of work.
When I feel like I have written a work of genius, I sometimes get a B or a C. Did I confuse them?
>>
>>9190315
You have to remember the junior understudies that actually correct your papers give just over zero fucks about giving you an appropriate mark in the ten minutes they spend on your paper
>>
>>9190340
I also found out that one of my lecturers plagiarized heavily in a paper. I am saving that information for a rainy day.
>>
>BS my papers in the last 5 hours
>get an A on one, prof said it was one of the few that were a pleasure to read
>submit it to an undergrad journal, got rejected because of brevity but received an email saying they would have accepted it based on the content if it were longer
>mfw I think about what I could be if I actually gave a shit about college
>don't care because my parents are paying for it all, they wanted me to go more than I wanted to

R8 me
>>
>tfw spending five figures and 12+ hours a week to fuck around and phone it in

Yeah you sure showed them, OP
>>
>>9190457
>he was too dumb to get a full ride scholarship

jelly brainlets need not post ITT
>>
>250 word essay due tomorrow - can't stop lurking /lit/
>>
>>9189840
He's getting knawledge dude
>>
>>9190517
you can literally finish that in 5 min
>>
>>9190275
>It's pretty much running on vapors at this point tbqh.
for you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.