[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was /lit/'s least favourite part(s) about middle and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CpJzp6UXEAAAc7u.png (595KB, 610x900px) Image search: [Google]
CpJzp6UXEAAAc7u.png
595KB, 610x900px
What was /lit/'s least favourite part(s) about middle and high school level English classes? I'll start

>Having to annotate the book
>>
Having to listen to the teachers take on what they thought was symbolism.

>Her room had blue curtains. This means she is sad.
>>
>>9185460
>What was /lit/'s least favourite part(s) about middle and high school level English classes?
books written by non-males
>>
>>9185478
idk man, Ayn Rand??
>>
the fact that most of the classes were watching movies because nobody gave a shit.

>>9185473
adieussiatz mon amic de reddit
>>
>>9185495
Hated the East of Eden movie, the ending ruined the whole point of the book
>>
When the teacher read poems as if they were prose
>>
>>9185460
WHEN THE TEACHER CANT CALL ON ME 10 TIMES IN A ROW

WHEN THE TEACHER CANT LET ME ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS AND HAS TO GIVE OTHERS TURNS

AND THEN I HEAR THEM GETTING THE ANSWER WRONG AND I GROAN INSIDE BECAUSE I WANTED TO SHOW OFF LIKE WHAT THE FUCK T_T

WHY CANT EDUCATION E ONE ON ONE !!!

i also like when a friend raises their hand and says an answer i totally didn't know / it rly openz my eyes and makes me thunk....

xDDDD also never doing assigned readings keke :D
>>
Every damn book being about slavery, the ww2, or something with a political message. No wonder we have all these politicwl radicals in the youth today when public education is pounding in a shitty limited worldview concerned almost entirely with race relations and oppressor/oppressed dynamics.
>>
File: 1486683219134.png (631KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486683219134.png
631KB, 600x900px
>>9185460
Nothing, the books were boring and it was mostly about the holocaust. If I had to choose an interesting book it would have to be The Giver. Diary Anne Frank was terrible.
>>
>>9185682
>No wonder we have all these politicwl radicals in the youth today when public education is pounding in a shitty limited worldview concerned almost entirely with race relations and oppressor/oppressed dynamics.
those people are a minority. Also i doubt it's just english class that's causing them to be "radical", it's not that hard to be disillusioned with the world / capitalism.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.