[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many obscurantist philosophers materialist degenerates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Degenearate Frog.jpg (71KB, 834x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Degenearate Frog.jpg
71KB, 834x1283px
Why are so many obscurantist philosophers materialist degenerates? You think they wold take the leap of faith or something but instead they embrace the cold dark heart of nihilism.
Is it because their entire philosophy is an elaborate ruse to make up for their own degenerate sexuality and to destroy the metaphysical foundation for the obvious spiritual dimensions of whiteness and masculinity, which they as Jews/ Homosexuals/ French Hate?
>>
>design philosophy to be as unapproachable as possible to avoid criticism
>end up falling for your own ruse and preventing yourself from criticizing your own moral failings
>???
>profit in this thread as well
>>
It's mostly the French.
>>
File: 1 (5).jpg (186KB, 456x491px) Image search: [Google]
1 (5).jpg
186KB, 456x491px
>>9183700
There's no reason to take the leap. That's the entire point of nihilism, nothing extant suggests otherwise, there is no evidence of anything greater than our limited selves.
>>
>>9183700
>the obvious spiritual dimensions of whiteness and masculinity
>>
>>9183700
>You think they wold take the leap of faith
>Sartre

What are you talking about? Sartre lived a life that was coherent with his philosophy and political allignement.
>>
>>9183700
when in doubt, supply and demand might be a likely culprit
>>
youve got an inkling but a long way to go
>>
>>9183700
If there's no reason for anything there's no reason not to enjoy myself, regardless of how that enjoyment manifests. It isn't that you little spook.
>>
>>9185965
>It isn't that /hard/ you little spook.
Don't you just love to forget to write that one word you said to yourself while writing the sentence that should include it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.