[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On the internet, a pure genius, a maverick, a winner, simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: loser.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>On the internet, a pure genius, a maverick, a winner, simply a God
>In real life, a brainlet, a loser, simply a Dunce

How can one mesh together his Superego with his daily life?
>>
the internet has different measurements than real life. if you spend too much time online without realizing this, you start to mold yourself to internet standarts. which might make you a god here but a fucking autist irl. it only depends what you value higher.
>>
>>9182544
How does one realize who they are on the internet to who they are irl?
>>
>>9182605
well, what achievements are you proud of online and what are those irl?
>>
>>9182541
>How can one mesh together his Superego with his daily life?
kill yer dad
>>
>>9182625
And fuck your mom.
>>
>>9182544
People on the internet suggest acting in a ways that only a 'true' genius or fan or patrician would act but probably aren't capable of doing it themselves and hate themselves for it. Many such cases. Real life standards are much lower than some unrealistic shut-in's.
>>
>>9182642
i assumed everyone had fucked OP's mom
>>
Matheus Maverick
>>
>>9182541
>Superego
You keep using that word ...
>>
>>9182932
this.
kys OP, read a book.
>>
>>9182932
>>9183016
Explain...
>>
>>9183171
learn what superego means BEFORE using the word.
>>
>>9182932

your superego is who you are on the internet
>>
>>9182932

Actually, he has only used it once.
>>
I hope your internet personality isn't the best of what you people are, because you come across as dumb brainlet losers as it is.
>>
>>9182541
reconcile what you want to believe with what life forces you to disbelieve. Stop being so terrified of subjecting your ideas and your self image to an adult level of scrutiny, you quivering, image-conscious pussy wrapped in grandiose language.
>>
>>9184386
http://knowyourmeme.com/
>>
>>9184723
My memes? I don't have any memes, I think they're more communal than that
>>
>>9184531
How can I take myself to that bottom? That bottom moment of complete anguish where one realises they can achieve anything they want and strive never to falter or fail again?
>>
Woman-up.
>>
File: 1485831670039.jpg (11KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485831670039.jpg
11KB, 338x338px
>>9185129
>>
>>9186272
>All men are one way and all women are a nuther
>It are a fact. I no, ir a living proof
>>
File: butterfly, the cunt 4.png (511KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly, the cunt 4.png
511KB, 500x775px
>>9186285
>>
>>9186285
is this mira
>>
>>9182662
If you count the disgusting shit she wanted to do as fucking...
>>
>>9185129
You have down syndrome, die.
>>
>>9182541
That's not what superego means. That's your ideal ego
>>
>>9186347
Scrote level stuff, m'man.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.