[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want another excuse to not read/write/work/study for 75 minutes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

want another excuse to not read/write/work/study for 75 minutes? Listen to this podcast with Joseph McElroy and Joshua Cohen.
>>
>>9176693
https://www.canopycanopycanopy.com/contents/real-realisms-podcast
>>
File: joseph-mc-letter-left.jpg (144KB, 542x853px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-mc-letter-left.jpg
144KB, 542x853px
>>9176693
really? This is a really good podcasts guys
>>
>>9177393
What is something cool they talk about?
>>
cool, I'll check it out later. Gotta study lol
>>
>>9177506
Themes in mcelroys and cohens work. Mostly mcelroy. Also talk a lot about the history orlf literature, especially realism
>>
File: 1481707570066.jpg (510KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481707570066.jpg
510KB, 1920x1080px
didn't listen through, I tried a couple of the site's episodes and it all just seems to be a bunch of people talking in a room.

podcasts are ultimately just informative entertainment, I can do the proper reading if I want to, I can attend events if I want to. a straight audio recording of people discussing something is just not that entertaining

what are some good, well-produced podcasts you guys listen to?
>>
>>9178637
joe rogan, stefan molyneux, jordan peterson you know the essentials
>>
>>9178637
forgot to mention welcome to night vale. that's a good one
>>
>>9178637
oh here's another good one: http://thisweekinatrocity.libsyn.com/
>>
Waking up-sam harris
>>
>>9178992
good point, forgot that one
>>
>>9178637
podcasts are shit and waste too much time on banter and introductions

just convert lectures on youtube to mp3s
>>
>>9179109
>podcasts are shit
>samples every slice of pizza from every pizza shop in the world
>pizza is shit
>>
Goddamn, who the fuck has the time to listen to two random dudes on the internet yammer for 30 minutes about a topic that should be interesting

jesus christ

it is basically a complete waste of time to listen to a podcast that does not a) have a semi-professional editor, b) have guests who are recognized as experts in their field
>>
>>9179313
The guys in the OP are acclaimed novelists. You might not like them, but they're about as close as you can get to experts in the field of writing postmodernist/neo-modernist fiction.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.