[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/ my girlfriend gave me this for Valentine's and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /lit/ my girlfriend gave me this for Valentine's and I was wondering what your thoughts are on it. I wanna know if this'll be an easier read I can do over spring break or need to pre read or any shit.
>>
Why are you doing this?
>>
>>9172460
Making the thread? I am curious is all. I really doubt I need to pre read. I guess I should have said is it worth the read/ it is good.
>>
>>9172449
no preparation needed its not difficult at all.
>>
>>9172449
I think it's a book. The cover has a car on it.
>>
>>9172712
Thank you. I am a bit of a slow reader desu. Just needed curiosity satiated.
>>
File: 1488329827765.jpg (24KB, 441x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488329827765.jpg
24KB, 441x300px
>>9172449
She's warming you up to gauge acceptance of polyamory with Neal Cassady and soon you'll be cucked like the pharaoh's eunuchs yessir yessir.
>>
>>9172762
This, desu. In the language of the people of the realm bordering our own, your girlfriend is attempting to blue pill you, to ensnare you and enslave you in a diabolical trap. Books are the ultimate weapon for conditioning someone. Of course she gave you this for Valentine's Day - a cruel joke as she wants to undermine what Valentine's Day is a celebration of, monogamous commitment. She's laughing at you, OP.

Is the book worth a read? It's ok. Go on, read it.
>>
>>9172783
Oh yeah, my bad. It's actually a great book too. Forgot that part.
>>
>>9172801
>>9172783
Thanks for the laugh guys, and I'll definitely read it.
>>
>>9172922
>laugh
it's too late for him bois, we're gonna have to put him down.
>>
>>9172922
there is some truth to what theyre saying, the amoral tendencies of neal/dean will permeate into your life unless youre able to critically understand him as a failed character.

i say this as i had a friend who spent a few months as a beat knockoff new age connoisseur glamorizing Neal Cassidy.

also, helps if you've read whitman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.