[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody here edit a summary for me? I'll pay mone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: eyeshed_0.png (305KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
eyeshed_0.png
305KB, 640x430px
Can anybody here edit a summary for me?

I'll pay money via paypal

Basically, I have a summary for a film I'm imagining, and I'll pay you to edit the summary to make it look all nice and cute - better grammar, more captivating wording, etc.

Interested? [email protected]

To be honest I don't know how we'd do this...It feels a little odd to pay you before hand, and if it's not noticeably better than what I have it'd feel odd to pay you, you know? Lucky for you, My writing is pretty standard.
>>
>>9171293
Post it or parts of it, m8
>>
>>9171293
I will do it for a dollar less than the last person who offers to do it will do it for, let me know when that happens, I will be preparing in my study, Heinrich will ready the Chardony
>>
I'll do it for free.

>>9171517
Sucker.
>>
I'll pay you to do it! Disregard these greedy anons
>>
>>9171508
Yeah im not entirely done yet. I'll be ready to have it edited by tonight for sure, dans have it fully fleshed out with other additions to give it more weight by Friday most definitely

>>9171517
>>9171529
>>9171534

Email me at [email protected]

Please respond :)
>>
>>9171577
What is it though? Give a genre or something. How do you want it to be edited?
>>
>>9171593
It's a philosophical/psychological/political thriller

Set in the 22nd century, American society has reached unprecedented nationalism with a sense of utopia bolstered by a new economic system that is split with an upper and lower class divide - the lower class is kept at bay with propaganda and extreme welfare system, as robots has replaced them in the workforce, where the upper class retains property rights & entrepreneur privileges.

The film revolves around a flawed, idiosyncratic Upper class citizen that starts a movement in the Lower class to break from from their jaded complacency of welfare, promoting a message of not being complacent with what you perceive as wrong.

The thing you'd edit would be a page long.

It's just taking what I wrote and removing unnecessary words, along with rewriting certain bits to make the page sexier, you know.

Would continue the service with the editor for other things I have going on too if it works out, yeah.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.