[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a book that yanks my bf out of his immature mindset.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2701.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
i need a book that yanks my bf out of his immature mindset.

what could i get him?

preferably something that doesn't feel indocrinating or patronizing when i give it to him.
>>
dune
>>
>>9170460
that conspiracy of the human race book
then when he gets depressed u can dump him for being sad all the time lmao
>>
>>9170468
really? why?

>>9170475
why would that make him depressed? also, he already is depressed, so that wouldn't change anything.
i need a book to get him to stop making a drama out of small shit that he has no power over.
>>
get a new boyfriend you idiot
>>
>>9170475
i might get that for myself. thanks for the rec
>>
>>9170508
>ending a relationship over mundane shit that can be resolved

you're the reason divorce rates are 50% and people rather have fuckbuddies than a relationship
>>
peter sotos
>>
>>9170546
non-illustrated.
>>
>>9170497
>i need a book to get him to stop making a drama out of small shit that he has no power over.

grab some entry level stoic philosophy. The Enchiridion by Epictetus for example. It is very short as well, so he probably won't feel intimidated by it.

Can just read it online for free:
http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
>>
>>9170460
Immature in what way, specifically. Maturity has a lot of different aspects.
>>
>>9170546
mkay... see, the intent is not to shock him into thinking like an adult. or - is it?

>>9170550
all or nothing
>>
>>9170578
for example this

>making a drama out of small shit that he has no power over

or

>getting upset if i don't share his romantic worldviews (people who love each other can't possibly have a good time when they are appart)

>seeing me as a possesion instead of a vis-à-vis (thinks i don't have strong values and integrity for no other reason than "i'm female")
>>
>>9170497
>really? why?

I don't know bitch! You this goddamn damn questiony with your boyfriend? No wonder he spends his time with childish shit, it's to get away from you!
>>
Tolstoy
>>
File: 1485289225641.jpg (48KB, 1087x680px) Image search: [Google]
1485289225641.jpg
48KB, 1087x680px
>>9170618
Congrats he sounds redpilled af
>>
>>9170635
kek

i haven't read any of the dune books so i wondered how they are related to my request. a simple "the main protagonist matures during the plot" would have been sufficient
>>
He must have a big cock if you're staying with someone you consider retarded.
>>
>>9170646
he's as blue pilled as one can be.
the fact he doesn't take me serious is because he thinks i'm weak willed and if he isn't watching over me, i will fall onto the next dick.
and he assumes that, not because i gave him any reason to do so but because he thinks "that's just how girls are." (or humans. who knows what's going on in his mind...)
it's not him being red pilled. it's him being insecure and having trust issues
>>
>>9170640
anything specific you had in mind?

>>9170657
you totally got me anon! getting my cervix hit is worth spending the rest of my life with a manchild!

we're talking about nuances here. he's not immature in every aspect. infact, he's quiet mature in most areas. but that doesnmt mean he can stagnate in the areas he still has work to do. i try to find my blind spots too.
>>
>>9170577
stoicism might be what he needs. i'll read it first to see if i think he'll benefit from it. thanks anon!
>>
Tell him to stop browsing /pol/.
>>
>>9170702
he doesn't know 4chan exists.

>he browses 9gag
>>
>>9170663
>the fact he doesn't take me serious is because he thinks i'm weak willed and if he isn't watching over me, i will fall onto the next dick.

How long have you been together? Because he might need time to trust that you're different from the majority of American young women, who are indeed like that.
>>
>>9170722
almost 1,5 years now. i think he had enough time to realize he can trust me

i'm not even american
>>
>immature
In what way? Please illustrate with an example.
>>
>>9170733
Are you honestly saying you would NOT fall onto a 10/10 dick if you had the chance and you bf would never find out?
>>
>>9170735
She already did, read the thread.
>>
>>9170766
Ah, I see now.
In that case, Madame Bovary
>>
>>9170735
rever to this post
>>9170618

a recent example would be that he's away for work for two weeks.
we're now two days in and he is already absolutely losing it.

he wrote me a wall of text today about how he can't handle not seeing me for so long, that he is on the verge of crying all day, that he just wants to come home already and that he thinks this is a sign of his love.
in return, my lack of acting like the world is in flames has him assuming that i don't love him.
he asked me TRICE today, how i am and how my day is. everytime i told him i'm good and what i was doing at the moment. i also told him i miss him but i didn't act like i am suffering, since i'm not. i'm an adult. i can be without my partner for two days...
>>
>>9170709
Just dump him lol.

J K. Losers like that love Kierkegaard
>>
>>9170460
>meet a nice guy
>he has low self esteem
>he has trust issues
>he learns to value himself and trust you JUST enough to share these issues
>you treat him like a crybaby
>lie to his face about not being interested in other less insecure men
>literally playing into self esteem and trust issues hand over fist
>eventually get tired of "his problem" and leave him more worse for wear than when you found him
>every fucking time
Great job OP!
>>
>>9170678
Significant others are not pokemon, anon.
>>
>>9170779
He needs a therapist. No joke.

It would also work if you did couples therapy. But if you think that this kind of issue is completely one sided you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>9170779
Honestly he just sounds like a really needy, overly-dramatic person. Just tell him to get his shit together and give him a couple of weeks to do it. If it doesn't work and it bothers you that much, fuck it just break up with him
>>
>>9170750
why would i?
for me, sexual pleasure is mostly about intimacy, which increases with the level closenes i have to someone. consequently, i'll always prefer sex with my bf over sex with anyone else.

on top of that, i'm not an animal. i can controle my actions and make conscious decisions.
the satisfaction of feeling desired by a stranger is not worth the possible aftermath. in zero cases
>>
File: images (17).jpg (11KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
11KB, 389x378px
>>9170808
>not worth the aftermath
>in zero cases
>>
>>9170783
sounds like i could lock the two of you in a room and you wouldn't run out of topics to discuss...

>>9170788
the whole "you can't expect someone to change" thing is a bit of a meme. ofc you can't EXPECT that. but that doesn't mean you can't hope for it.
i also believe that people should never stop to learn and work on honing their personality and character. being in a relationship might be the best way to do exactly that. provided both are willing to learn and teach.
in no other setting will someone be able to see you this clearly and put their finger on your issues.

>>9170799
imve never said it is completely onesided. i have my own issues. obviously.
i play right into his insecurity by being very protective of my freedom. i wouldn't exploit my freedom to hurt him, but he just can't trust me with that. i'm not willing to give up my freedom to cater to his fears, though

>>9170807
firstly, i'm not a fan of ultimatums
secondly, he would get his shit together. for maybe two weeks. because it wasn't a shift in his mindset but a desperate attempt to please me. which is the opposite of what i want
>>
>>9170843
you want to tell me something, anon?
>>
>>9170863
>sounds like I could lock you two in a room and you'd have plenty to discuss
No doubt. Maybe you should try it sometime!
>>
>>9170843
English is clearly not their first language. I don't think it's fair to imply that here. She/whatever it is certainly likes her bf more than is illustrated here.
>>
>>9170863
If his immaturity is so deeply rooted that even an ultimatum wouldn't help, do you really think anything would, let alone a single book?
Therapy is probably your best bet, like someone else pointed out.
>>
File: 1479583366002.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479583366002.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
Shitty bait thread that will probably blow up anyway.
>>
>>9170733
Where are you from? He might have some legitimate (in his mind) reasons for thinking this way based on his exposure to women.

I don't have any specific suggestions - don't think his mentality will really be helped much by a book. Will only come from experience and serious self-reflection. You said he is depressed, that's the main issue. Speaking from experience - your not going to change if your depressed. Just do everything in your power to help him with that, a book isn't the answer.

Therapy maybe? Didn't help me at all but it could help him.
>>
>>9170874
fucking scorched
>>9170878
ultimatums are inherently immature. so much so they often don't even need to be voiced. the bf clearly senses an ultimatum in all her actions, which is why he acts the way he does and why he is freaking out at the beginning of a two week trip. she's been giving him the ultimatum body language and voice hints for months at this point.
>>
>>9170874
see, i get that he is insecure and has trust issues. but how should i deal with that in your opinion? should i cater to his fears and act like i can't spend a second without him? do i have to change my whole personality to satisfy his ego? wouldnmt it be the more mature way to find a solution to the roots of the issue than gloss ober the symptoms by eliminating them? wouldn't he benefit from learning to be less insecure and iron out his trust issues a lot more than from having a spineless wife?
>>
>>9170889
Oh your married now?
>>
>>9170876
it isn't, obviously... what did i do wrong?

>>9170878
ultimatums will never resolve anything. and he doesn't see any problem (sonce his behaviour is just the proove of his love for me...), so he won't go to therapy either

i've learned a lot from books myself. it only needs one or two sentences that stick with you to alter your mindset

>>9170884
switzerland
ofc he has reasons. everybody has reasons for their behaviour. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't adress it if needed

he's not really depressed. he doesn't even know what depression really is. he just thinks he is depressed, when he's away from me. infact, he's just anxious

>>9170888
you are the master of assumptions, aren't you?
>>
File: 1487872359333.jpg (40KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487872359333.jpg
40KB, 500x449px
>>9170460
Maps of meaning by Jordan B Peterson in conjuction with Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche.

Get him to watch Jordan's lectures on youtube if he doesn't want to read and have it all spoon fed to him. It'll sort his shit right out.
>>
>>9170889
not yet. getting married in summer. i was talking about long term benefits
>>
>>9170889
sounds like you've never really tried to talk to him, maybe you think you've tried; how would he act if he saw this thread?

When someone I care about is hurting/suffering, i don't go to an anonymous message board and ask for a book recommendation.

The mere fact you're asking for this, 'something that doesn't feel indocrinating or patronizing when i give it to him,' tells me you sugar-coated many things that you should have told him straight. Why are you looking for a book to do your work for you? And if he truly believes that a woman's inherent self worth is so low that he can't trust you, much less talk to you on even grounds (did you address why he thinks like this?), then maybe re-think the relationship
>>
>>9170924
i think i'll start with the vids.

btw, i'm reading beyond good and evil atm. so far it seems a bit incoherent and a lot of common sense. does it get more substantial?

thanks a lot for the recs
>>
>>9170945
i did talk to him, obviously.
but like you said, i also sugarcoated.
i don't think a book should do the work for me. i also am aware that i can't expect him to read a book and be free of issues. that's ridiculous.
but i know i habe found a lot of help in books with flaws i needed to work on. so i thought, maybe he could benefit from it too.
i do think he is just crippling insecure and thinks that every woman MUST instantly run to the next guy if one shows up since he "can't compeed with anybody and is also not even worthy of love". it's not a case of "all women are sluts". if it was, i'd be long gone
>>
>>9170922
>it isn't, obviously... what did i do wrong?
Lots of things. But especially in the way you paint yourself in this thread. You come off much worse than you likely are.
>>9170922
>you are the master of assumptions, aren't you?
I'm not so sure that you're giving the ultimatum in your body language, as you do seem to want this to work. I think that your bf may seriously be interpreting everything you say with a tacit addition of "or else" at the end.
But as I continue to read what you say about him it sounds as though he's just emotionally immature and I have no real suggestions to offer.
>>
>>9170527
no they end in divorce because dipshits like you marry dipshits like your boyfriend besides ending clearly toxic relationships
>>
>>9170953
I don't know how far in you are but if I were to some it up, it would be "holy shit nihilism will be the death of us all unless the individual can find a replacement for Christianity that isn't pathologically murderous". It's ridiculously dense material if you ask me. Good luck finishing it.
>>
>>9170889
You say you hate ultimatums but you've clearly given yourself one.
>either change my ways completely or dismiss my bfs concerns.
It's like a Chinese fingertrap, you will probably feel more free in the relationship when you actually are willing to take his concerns seriously.
>>
>>9170460
you should get a new a boyfriend or admit to yourself that his immaturity isn't really a problem for you cause you like the way he looks and don't know if you could do better
>>
>>9170992
Sum*
Sorry for phone posting lol
>>
>>9170527
Man examine your language 'fuck buddy' is a relationship.
>>
>>9170980
and how do i paint myself?
i am aware that this thread sounds very bad. but that's the nature of a thread i started with the info that i'm not happy with my bf's behaviour. it already has a negative undertone and that reflects back on me. but it's alright. i didn't make this thread to be seen as the perfect gf

i've never tought about it like that (or else...). that's horrible. i think i sense that he does exactly that. that's why i have a tendency to sugarcoat. which isn't what i usually do. he just takes everything i say so god damn serious

>emotionally immature
exactly. and i was hoping to get some recs for books that help become emotionally mature
>>
>>9170992
now i'm curious if i'd put my name under your summary

>>9170993
i have already changed my ways a lot to fit his needs and it hasn't changed anything. infact, it just gets worse

i do take him and his fears serious. but at some point, i feel like he just has to stop and search for a solution instead of wallowing in selfpitty

>>9170999
ofc i like the way he looks. but if it was all that draws me to him, i would not still be in this relationship

>>9171007
now you're nitpicking. you know what i mean
>>
>>9171007
>monogamous romantic relationship

better?
>>
>>9171008
There's a lot of weird advice in this thread that isn't particularly helpful. I'll this here.
https://youtu.be/9VM1UA0pCMQ
Watch it OP
>>
>>9170863
You are acting like this is one sided because you just want him to read a book sort his shit out rather than you work together to create a better relationship.

Even if he read the perfect book you would need to actively and happily engage in discussing with him how to integrate that into your relationship. And if you act like that's a hassle you're basically communicating that he's not worth your effort. And then you wonder why he's insecure...
>>
>>9171032
Have you changed your ways begrudgingly? Because then he's going to sense you're full of shit and have trust issues.
>>
File: 1488007351332.png (274KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488007351332.png
274KB, 500x500px
How to grow up:

1. Being an adult is soothing in some ways, you can spend your time on things that truly matter, the other side of the coin is that the sacrifices you've made to get there are a pyrrhic victory.

2. Life is never the same when you stop being a child, it's just that nobody tells you how much is really required to become an adult.

3. Balance the forces, deliberate on the aspects of your life and the effects they have on eachother, don't preoccupied with pop-culture like a manchild, but don't spend your entire life reading books like a shut-in

4. Man's life is an inherent struggle for heroism, men want to be like the heroic knight killing the dragon, and at the end a woman waiting for him to settle down and have a materialistic life. Life is always meant to be lived to the fullest, but none of us actually do.
There's not going to be a dragon to slay, almost nobody is meant for greatness, but the woman is still there waiting, just take the shortcut, stop chasing your dragon, and stop dreaming like a 12 year old.
>>
>>9171044
3mins in.

i've tried doing exactly that (asking for the smallest amount of change that would satisfy me). didn't help at all.

it went like that:

i can't fall asleep if i can't move freely. meaning, cuddling whilst falling alsleep will result in me laying awake till he fell asleep, wrestle myself free and THEN fall asleep. that version led to me having sleep deprivation since i take a long time to fall asleep.
so i told him i love to cuddle with him and we can do that before falling asleep. but that i need him to not wrap himself around me or i won't be able to sleep. his reaction was to take it personal (if you'd love me, you'd cuddle with me whilst sleeping). so i spent a lot of time trying to convince him that it has nothing to do with me not wanting intimacy or being close to him. he didn't believe a single word.
after that, he demonstratively turned his back to me and slept on the edge of the bed for a few days. i was so annoyed by his immature behaviour that i just took that opportunity to catch up with sleep.
then he started to wait till i fell asleep and then wrap himself around me. only problem is, that wakes me up every time. so i have to start from scratch. and as soon as i am asleep, he latche on to me again.
i haven't tried to get my point across again. it's futile. he thinks i will get used to it with time. he thinks his need to cuddle the whole night trough is the normal thing to do and absolutely justifies me not getting enough sleep.

going to watch the rest of the vid now
>>
>>9171077
i've stater more than once in this thread that i was just hoping for a book to AID that task, not do it for me

>>9171097
not at all. but it makes me question if the compromises i made are worth it if it has no effect on his behaviour

>>9171099
was that coined at me or my bf?
>>
>>9171099
Is this the representative of the people who browse this place? Holy fucking hell man, we've already lost.
>>
>>9171141
This place is really hostile, snobbish, and discouraging, even for 4chan standards.
>>
i'm out. need to sleep

thanks for all the helpfull recs and input anons

i'll check back when i wake up and the thread's still around
>>
>>9171154
Later, dream of my heavy swinging dong and how superior it is to your faggy manchild boyfriend's.
>>
>>9171152
That's true but how is that relevant to >>9171099
>>
>>9171163
Because that's me
>>
>>9171161
he's got a pretty heavy swinging dong himself, but thanks for the offer.
>>
>>9171174
autistic people alway have a big dick
>>
File: dam.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dam.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>9171166
>>
>>9171166
Yeah we got that. Question is why you would come here of all places, if you can't string 2 sentences together without coming off as the largest biocuck that has ever existed?
>>
>>9171187
You're really not being nice
>>
>>9171174
How big?
>>
>>9170497
I hate to break it to you but if you're passive aggressively whining about your retarded boyfriend on /lit/ you're either equal to or lower than him in terms of maturity levels
>>
After having read this thread, I can safely say there are no books that will change him, or you for that matter. If you don't like him the way he is, then leave.
>>
>>9171245
I don't think this retard even cares about books she's just using this board as her personal blog.
>>
>>9170460

>i need a book that yanks my bf out of his immature mindset

>haha nothing indoctrinating or patronizing tho, thats my job XDDDD

I'd spit in your face if you said something like that in front of me, worthless fuckhole
>>
Hey, how about you do him a favor and break up with him and then kill yourself you retarded whore?

That should yank him out of his immature mindset.
>>
>>9171262
This desu
>>
OP actually seems like a pretty reasonable and loving person while most of you itt seem to be projecting your own fears and anxieties regarding women onto her.

I don't have any recommendations though lol
>>
File: 1449119936496.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1449119936496.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>9171099

>settle for my holes, you were never going to be good at anything anyway :)

yeah nah, I'll achieve greatness, and you'll hit the wall by age 23 and i'll be lmaoing @ your grandma looking ass
>>
>>9171303
Lol OP I see right through your damage control
>>
>>9171277
What the fuck is your problem asshole I'm just trying to help him. You have fucking issues dude mommy problems or something haha what are you even doing on lit this is a board for self improvement go back to your containment board
>>
>>9171303
Probably because you're a fulfilled and self-actualized person.

You faggot.
>>
>>9171319
Lol nah I'm a bitter, sexless loser like I imagine most of this site to be, I just try to be at least mildly self-aware about my issues.
>>
>>9171331
Kind of funny that you claimed people were projecting their insecurities when it was actually you projecting the whole time
>>
File: 1485839637811.gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485839637811.gif
1MB, 499x281px
>>9171303

>whitenight LARPing your own thread because your filthy and insultingly puny woman brain cannot go 3 seconds without insulting a man, so you get BTFO'ed because of it and must result to damage control
>>
>>9171339
Projecting projection? I think we need to deeper!
>>
>>9171339
Nah you were definitely projecting my man. Just because I might be too doesn't invalidate that.
>>
>>9171316
i need to know who that person in the gif is, made me laugh out loud for a couple of minutes
>>
I'll be your new boyfriend, I bet I can bench more than your current one, and I'm also an intellectual. Give me your name, height, weight, bust, body fat percentage and adress right now.
>>
File: 1478448906916.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478448906916.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>9171326

>women
>improving anything
>women involved in improving others
>women invovled in improving men

Don't flatter yourself sweet cheeks. You know you sit on your fat ass all day, and are only doing this for attention

or perhaps for the slight possibility that whatever we suggest here will make your BF a more palatable lapdog than he already clearly is
>>
>>9171349
Come on mate, if your post doesn't just excude butthurt I don't know what does. There's clearly something about this topic that poked you in the wrong places.
>>
File: shiba scarf.jpg (270KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shiba scarf.jpg
270KB, 900x1200px
>>9170508
/thread desu
>>
>>9171326
>this is a board for self improvement
It's really not.
>>
>>9171408
Ditching people like they are products you throw away once they don't fit your purposes is why so many people are miserable and alone, specially women. OP is trying to go against that by actually trying to make it work and improving her partner.
>>
>>9171326
Roastie getting toastie kek
>>
File: IMG_2573.jpg (37KB, 391x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.jpg
37KB, 391x390px
>>9171438
>reading literature
>not the ultimate exercise in self-improvement

You have a lot to learn young one
>>
>>9171372
Its none of your business what i do in my free time you mysogynist. You obviously just have a problem with women in general. My bf is a not some slave we have a happy relationship. Why do you think we would be together if we didn't???
>>
>>9171446
>why so many people are miserable and alone, specially women.
but i want more women to be miserable and alone
the average american woman's happiness has been in decline for 50 years I need it to decline more and faster

break up with him OP you tremendous cunt
>>
>>9171446
That's your reading on it, mine is that she's an ugly whore who can't get anyone better than the fucktard of a bf she currently has, and is only trying to make the best of shitty situation.
>>
>>9171464
Dont be so meeeean >:l

We are happy together but i think he could do a little more. I feel like I deserved it after all I do for him. You don't think thats reasonable? For a girl to want the best for her man?
>>
>>9171468
Then don't go later complaining about how women only want the top 10% of men and boo hoo how you're alone.
>>
>>9171486
Stop larping, OP went to bed already.
>>
Sorry OP. I think it's time to abandon ship. Take whatever you can salvage from the thread and try your best from on out. If you need someone to talk to further, I'd help.
>>
>>9171356
>being this desperate to assume everyone else is as pathetic as you
>>
>>9171152
This place is where you come so that you don't have a bunch of apologetic "friends" thoughtlessly validating your every point from fear of conflict. Here you are not in the right by default. Get the fuck over it and take some of this on board, or fuck off.

>>9171140
Have you honestly considered that your boyfriend is insecure because you're full of shit and not being honest with him about most of this stuff? Have you considered that his romantic worldview, where he expresses his love and desire to be with you, is no less valid than your "Muh free independent womyn party like an indie flick" worldview?
>>
>female posts in /lit/
>over 100 replies 3 hours

You guys are pathetic.
>>
>>9171506
Make that over 101 replies
>>
>>9171506
No u
>>
>>9171494
I cant sleep so im procrastinating looking for answers
>>
File: elsa.jpg (17KB, 478x367px) Image search: [Google]
elsa.jpg
17KB, 478x367px
>Date a guy
>Seems pretty cool at first, get pretty close, good times
>Honeymoon phase starts to wear off
>Realize he's clingy and needy
>Rather than talk it over or just break up with him, decide it's your God-ordained responsibility to "fix" him
>So caught up in your own maturity and kindness and compassion you're unable to figure out how to help him
>Realize that there can't possibly be any problems on your end, or any reason for him to act this way, since you're an absolutely perfect human being
>Guess it just came out of nowhere
>Literally no reason for him to think like this except for immaturity
>Wonder what font of wisdom you could turn to for help
>Make a thread on /lit/

Grats, OP, you and your boyfriend are suited for each other. He's a pussy and you're a dick.
>>
>>9171486
how about you go ask Reddit, you know that neat little site you heard about this place from? I'm sure /r/books would help you more than here.

I'm sure they'd be much more willing to help an ungrateful cunt like you mentally cuck your boyfriend.
>>
>>9170883
NO ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS
>>
>>9171506
We are actually talking about the subject in question though, no one asked for her tits.
>>
>>9171539
Savage af
>>
>>9171559
you're proud of that, aren't you?
>>
>>9171499
Who said everyone? Just the people visibly projecting itt. In fact they're probably on a rung lower than myself, but those who are actually trying to help are probably on a rung higher.
>>
Whatever im going to ignore the haters. Just know I'm above you and your hate
>>
OP here, just wanted to let you know my feelings are hurt
>>
Actual OP here, just wanted to let you know I'm single boizzzz ;)))))))
>>
>>9171539
Pretty dumb post dude. She's said she has her own issues, her bf has legitimate reasons for his issues, and that she wants them to work together to salvage their relationship instead of just ending it at the first moment of conflict. Did you even read the thread or just the first post?

Not saying she can't or shouldn't be criticized but at least try to do it intelligently after having read the full thread.
>>
>>9171618
OP here, I love you can we get together?
>>
>>9171630
OP here, yes but only if my boyfriend can watch.
>>
>>9170808

-she lied
>>
>>9171581
Not really, it never occurred to me.
>>
>>9171627
Different anon, but i didn't think it was dumb.
it's obvious she's just doing this for attention. she deflects criticism by stating she 'has issues', something you fell for ( you dont even know what they are as they were not explicitly stated like her boyfriend's was ). An issue like this always requires the perspective of both sides, assuming one truly wants a lasting solution, but she does not want that, at least from 4chan.
>in return, my lack of acting like the world is in flames has him assuming that i don't love him.
Why is it about you? He has deeper issues with trust and self-esteem, not that "THE WORLD IS IN FLAMES BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE HIM." you're too much of an attention whore to see it, no wonder you think it's immaturity.
>>
>>9170460
Mien Kampf
>>
>>9170460
A book won't do it but leaving him will. He won't read the book.

>>9170508
This post is true.

>>9170527
>>9171446
A break-up can be constructive. His issues can be resolved if he is forced to face his immaturity because it cost him a relationship.

Coddling him by getting him books he won't read will have the opposite effect of what is intended.
>>
Sometimes people can't be saved. In the same way you can't make a hoe a housewife, you can't turn an IT nerd into Chad.

Leave him and let him become self-aware through a prayer or miracle of god. You have to have the balls to tell him straight up or leave him. He's not good for you. At all. It's a waste of time trying to hold up a mirror to him or change him. Lost cause.
>>
>>9171124
wow, are you me?

I love my girlfriend but I can't properly get to sleep while cuddling. I overheat and besides, it's far too stimulating. She takes it very personally when I face the other way, or give myself personal space on the bed.
>>
>>9173810
>wow, are you me?
Only if your partner is fluid gender.
>>
>>9173810
sometimes i wonder if there's something wrong with me, though. i suspect intimacy issues
>>
op is bait you stupid fucks
>>
>>9173877
This is one of those rare occasions where the last post I saw was the best post.
>>
>>9170460
falling for the bait but i'm bored
how old are you OP?
and how old is your bf?
>>
>>9170527
>you're the reason divorce rates are 50% and people rather have fuckbuddies than a relationship

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Divorce rates are NOT 50%. This is a statistical confusion whereby divorces in a given year are compared to marriages, of course this is not a true representation yet people (((jews))) still shill this lie.

Divorces have actually been falling! Comparing divorces in a given year to marriages is NOT a substantial way of determining marriage and divorce rates as no one knows how many people are married in total and have divorced in total (which would give an accurate number), also not taking into account that many people who divorce have been married for decades and divorce laws made easier etc.

IN OTHER WORDS, STOP SPREADING THIS MYTH.
>>
>>9170983
this
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.