[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take out some books at the library >fantasize about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1487119598496.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487119598496.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>take out some books at the library
>fantasize about the interaction with librarian
>shes just one of those older pumpkin ladies
>scans my books
>i low key initiation smalltalk but she barely audibly replies and i had to register her mumble a second time
>im tapping my fingers and she gets to the copy of infinite jest at the bottom and says, "oh wow. congratulations"
What did she mean by this?
>>
congratulations dude
>>
congratulations dude [1]
>>
>>9166726
She wants to suck your cock
>>
>>9166726
>Go to book store to purchase quality copy of Ulysses and a few other books I was hoping to find
>wander aimlessly around the shelves and see no discernible organization
>keep looking anyway
>literally check almost every section of the store
>readers getting more judgmental every time I come near them
>shamefully walk up to the least busy counter and ask where to find Ulysses
>"the book about the general or the old one?"
>>
File: congratulations.gif (557KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
557KB, 500x341px
>>9166726
Congratulations.
>>
File: yWUCW0Tl.jpg (56KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
yWUCW0Tl.jpg
56KB, 470x640px
>>9166872
>>
>>9166726
Congratulations
>>
*pemguin noises*
>>
File: szs omedetou.webm (927KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
szs omedetou.webm
927KB, 848x480px
>>9166726
Omedetou
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.