[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I'm going to ask something pretty damn specific.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461858632992.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461858632992.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
Alright, I'm going to ask something pretty damn specific. As a chinaman, I'm looking into romanian literature and romanian canon. Do any of you know where to start? I'm talking purely romanian authors with great stories and prose, not translated greeks and joyce or whatever else.
So far I heard about I. L. Caragiale and Eminescu but Eminescu wrote poetry with some prose here and there, and I want prose only.
>>
>>9165613
>I want prose only
Fukkin why?
>>
>>9165613
>As a chinaman, I'm looking into romanian literature and romanian canon.
any particular reason?
>>
File: Seppuku-2.jpg (827KB, 1104x1539px) Image search: [Google]
Seppuku-2.jpg
827KB, 1104x1539px
>>9165653
Well first of all I need a better grasp at the language without having my head filled with metaphors and flowery romance hip-hop lyrics from 100 years ago.
I'm kidding, I like poetry but I really do want to have a better grasp at the flow of the language so to speak, how people read, speak and write it, but within literature.
And second of all I think there's hidden gems within the romanian canon, purely based on my limited knowledge of it. Read some folk tales and Ion Creanga, there's dope stuff there methinks.
>>
>>9165670
Oh, that's completely understandable. I'll definitely check some stuff out
>>
>>9165661
Going to study and live in Romania for a year or more and I like the language a lot, and after reading what I think it is too little of romanian literature, I honestly want to know more. At the same time I know nobody to ask / too anxious to spark up conversations with random people, so I go to the next available place that talks about literature. I once tried go to a library but they suggested basic school stories and (again) poetry. Granted, my spoken romanian is trash, but what's with romanians and their damn poetry?
>>
>>9165705
Did you try any poetry? Was it too difficult?
Where are you going to live in Romania? I live in what's slowly becoming the Chinatown of Bucharest (also arabtown, but hey, we're EU now so that's to be expected).
There's some relevant discussion in this thread too >>>9160947
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.